Majesco Zumba Fitness Core uploaded by Evangelina R.Majesco Zumba Fitness Core uploaded by Gynelle P.

BY MAJESCO

• Is it better than the Zumba rush 2 Answers
  • Can I find this game in wii?2 Answers
  • I have never done Zumba, but I have always wanted to try ...3 Answers
Majesco Zumba Fitness Core
  • "It is a really great workout and the dances are fun and I like a lot of the songs." in 1 review
Amanda M.
This was truly so much fun!! The kids even enjoyed jumping in. I'm not big on Zumba crowds at the gym, so bringing the class home was an awesome perk to the Kinect! Loved this for a fun workout, and totally felt it afterwards!
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love zumba. It's so much fun. Even if you don't know how to dance you can have fun and follow along with the game. You get a lot of cardio and flexibility out of this. It's always a good time because you are dancing
Courtney H.
I love this game/work out. That's why I love it because it is a game and a work out. They even have a section where you can learn the moves first then do the work out. This game is very similar to Zumba rush. I would recommend this game to other gamers who want to have fun and work out.
Amaris W.
Zumba is a Life Saver . I HATE The Gym ... Not because I don't want to go , It's Just I don't feel like I belong . So, when I learned I could lose weight... From Home ... Dancing ?!! I was all for it . The weight comes off fast ands it's so easy to learn
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
I LOVE ZUMBA!!! I have watched a class in person but was always too embarrassed to join, so I bought the game for my Wii. It gives you quite the work out, I love it! My daughter has a lot of fun with it too. The only thing I don't like is the belt, it slips on me while I am moving around so I have to adjust it a lot but that probably has more to do with my muffin top than anything :-)
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Gamer Expert Level 2
I really enjoy Zumba products and I really thought I would love this game. I was most excited to be using it because it works your abs. I will tell you that I didn't like this game compared to Zumba Fitness Rush. It did not work my abs the way I felt it should.
Charlotte W.
Putnam, CT
This game is a lot of fun. The kinect is a pain sometimes cause the lighting and the room size has to be just right. However the dances in this game are fun and entertaining and have the perfect variety of skills. I love all the music cause its upbeat with just enough kick to make it seem like you are really dancing and not trying to fit a workout in.
Cassiei D.
Williamsburg, PA
This is a great interactive game. Gets your heart going and gives you a good workout. I definitely break a sweat quickly with this. It's great even for beginners Because even if your moves are not exactly right you can work on it at your pace.
Maria c.
Salem, AL
I completely love this game! I have played other dancing games and thought maybe this would be like them, but nope! This is truly like a Zumba class, minus the worry that others might be judging you! It's wonderful, and it's a great workout, great for anytype of lifestyle, busy life or lazy life :)
Sa'Misty U.
Gamer Expert Level 1
LOVE THIS GAME/WORKOUT! That is perfect though because it feels just like a game! This gets my legs working as well as my core for a few of the routines in particular. Great low impact workout that will really get you sweating!
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
How would you compare playing this to that of a live Zumba class?
Brooke M.
Grandville, MI
I have never done Zumba, but I have always wanted to try it! I would like to work on mostly my stomach, would this help me tone my stomach?
Sarah R.
Longueuil, QC
Can I find this game in wii?
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
Is it better than the Zumba rush