Majesco Young Justice: Legacy PS3

by Majesco

Majesco Young Justice: Legacy PS3A renowned archaeologist, Dr. Helena Sandsmark, is kidnapped, and the Young Justice team tracks a group of the Light's most notorious villains around the globe in an effort to rescue her. But when the young heroes discover the Light is exploiting Dr. Sandsmark's expertise to locate fragments of an ancient statue of legendary power, they must race against time to save the planet from imminent disaster. Features: In Young Justice: Legacy fans can look forward to an original storyline set in between Seasons 1 and 2 of the television series, written in collaboration with show writers Greg Weisman and Brandon Vietti. The game is packed with fan favorite playable characters, cameo appearances by popular Justice League heroes and villains, and includes online multiplayer as well as local multiplayer modes. Travel to thrilling locations across Earth-16 as you race to complete 15 dangerous missions Experiment with each character's unique skills and strategies, and gather experience to l

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Majesco Young Justice: Legacy PS3!
3 years ago
This is a really fun Game for my kids! We are all super Comic Book junkies and love watching the cartoon so when the game came out my kids were stoked but our kids ages range from 5 - 10 years of age so my husband was worried our 5 year old wouldn't be able to play but it wasn't really too difficult for him as with many game he needed help but the other two manage just fine!