Majesco Sales, Inc. Majesco Games 01792 Zumba Fitness Core Wii

by Majesco Sales, Inc.

Dance your way to a sexy six pack with ZumbaA Fitness Core for Wii from Majesco. This game is designed to strengthen your core and sculpt your abs within a solid total body workout. Dance to 40 new songs, including contagious ZumbaA fitness originals and more smash hits from artists like Enrique Iglesias, Karmin, Sean Paul, Kat Deluna, Tiesto, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals and Don Omar. Move to 30+ different dance styles as you play including rhythms like Brazilian Funk, Jive, Disco, African, Hula, Celtic and more. Plus the innovative nutrition and lifestyle tips provide guidance on how to enhance your health, well-being and appearance. Follow along as 6 superstar ZumbaA instructors guide you through each routine: Beto, Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and Kass Martin, plus additions Loretta Bates and Nick Logrea. Dance hands-free with the included ZumbaA Fitness belt that lets players holster their Wii Remote. Moreover, accessible gameplay features Low, Medium and High Intensity routines tiered for all skill levels plus a full Tutorial mode with a step breakdown across six dance styles. All in all, the four player support on Wii lets you party together with friends and family members.

How good is this? are the step good? is it easy to follow?
Start your review of Majesco Sales, Inc. Majesco Games 01792 Zumba Fitness Core Wii!
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
1,333 reviews
Love this so much you can't go wrong with this. It's a good work out game and so amazing.
El Monte , CA
Love Zumba have three different Zumba working out videos for the wii. Really enjoy working out at home, these are so easy and fun, you don't feel like you're working out even tho it makes you sweat!
La Palma, CA
I use this game a couple times a week. its a great workout and it does the job . who needs the gym . its super fun and works great
Gamer Expert Level 3
This was my first zumba Wii game and I loved it so much I went out to get the others. It can be fast paced to some but that was what I liked about it. Your core muscles get a work out with this game.
Great game for fitness without feeling like you are actually working out. but you are
Ozark, AL
An absolute fun game that helps those who need a quick cardio workout & want to workout their core. They have a lot of songs and some excellent explanation to help you get a workout.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I have this and need to get back to doing it again. It's fun and gets your blood pumping in addition to helping you get in shape!
Cullman, AL
Great game to help with fitness. I've used it because I'm shy and its very convenient that I can do it in my living room and still watch my child.
Richmond Hill, GA
Great way to get a workout in, all from your own home. Much cheaper than the gym too!
Roscoe, IL
Gamer Expert Level 3
Great way to get your workout in without paying those expensive gym membership fees. You can workout alone or with your spouse, kids or friends. 30 minutes a day will really get you some great results. With it being a new year now, this is a fun way to keep your resolution finally!