Majesco Sales, Inc. Cooking Mama 3: Shop & Chop Nintendo DS Game MAJESCO

by Majesco Sales, Inc.

Fresh from the harvest in Gardening Mama, Mamas heading back to her kitchen roots with all new recipes, ingredient shopping, dish combinations and multiplayer cooking challenges. Explore your inner creative chef with everyones favorite culinary cutie! Use the stylus as your ultimate cooking utensil to chop, grate, slice, stir, spread, sprinkle, roll, and much more in over 200 different mini-games. Create 80 new recipes including: chili con carne, mushroom quiche, Eggs Benedict, tulip chicken, pumpkin gnocchi, and many more! Six gameplay modes including new additions to the series: o Lets Cook: Even if you make mistakes Mama will help you complete the recipe. o Lets Eat: Youre on your own without Mamas help. Now its just you, the food and your hard-to-satisfy friends who will try out your creations and judge you based on how they taste. Mistakes made during preparation will affect the final taste! o Combine and Create: Mamas been teaching you for some time now, and shes decided its time for you to exercise your creative muscle. Take steps and ingredients from different recipes and create your very own concoctions. o Lets Shop: Did you ever wonder where Mama gets all those fantastic ingredients? Head to the store to pick up the things youll need to prepare so many delicious dishes. o Time Challenge: Play against up to 3 friends using local wi-fi play. Faceoff in timed cooking challenges to determine who is the fastest chef! o Picture Diary: Keep a scrapbook of your favorite dishes in this digital picture diary. Recipes progress from simple to complex, from small to large dishes, so do your best to meet Mamas expectations and impress your friends. If your friends think your dish is delicious, youll unlock another new friend! Earn bronze, silver, and gold medals from Mama based on the quality of your cooking. ESRB Rating: E - Everyone Genre: Simulation Platform: Nintendo DS Features: Fresh from the harvest in Gardening Mama, Mamaa€ s heading back to her kitchen roots with all new recipes, ingredient shopping, dish combinations and multiplayer cooking challenges. Explore your inner creative chef with everyonea€ s favorite culinary cutie! Features Use the stylus as your ultimate cooking utensil to chop, grate, slice, stir, spread, sprinkle, roll, and much more in over 200 different mini-games. Create 80 new recipes including: chili con carne, mushroom quiche, Eggs Benedict, tulip chicken, pumpkin gnocchi, and many more. Six gameplay modes including new additions to the series. Recipes progress from simple to complex, from small to large dishes, so do your best to meet Mama's expectations and impress your friends. Earn bronze, silver.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Majesco Sales, Inc. Cooking Mama 3: Shop & Chop Nintendo DS Game MAJESCO!
6 months agoLewisville, TX
Purchased at: GameStop
Omg cooking mama it’s one of my favorite games ever I have always love the kitchen and this game was perfect for that I used to spend hours playing this I’m 22 years old now and I still do
a year ago
1905 reviews
I got this game freaking forever ago and I used to play it all the time. I still own it, but I haven't played it in a while. I love getting gold on all of the recipes, decorating my kitchen and beating all of the mini games. I'd recommend this to any cooking mama fan.
3 years agoDallas, TX
I love a game that can challenge my skills!! This has got to be one of the most fun, time skilled games that I think would never get old. There are many different fun levels you can unlock and meet different challenges. and score great point and prizes. Not only do I like to cook, but I like to test myself In how fast I can be. I love a good challenge and If you do to, your going to love this game..
2 years ago
I got this when I was probably thirteen-ish and really into the cooking mama games,which I still love. I did really like this game and played it a lot until my friend lost it. It was fun and had several interesting mini games. I don't remember everything about it,though,as I only had it about a month before I mistakenly lent it to my friend.
4 years ago
This was my 4th cooking mama game and I can honestly say that this one is my least favorite out of all of them. I like that you can go for your own ingredients but it's a mini game I wish it would have been a store...
3 years agoMarshall, TX
Probably one of the most basic games ever but I LOVE it. It's really entertaining. I also like the cooking and prep noises. Really cool game.
4 years agoDenver, CO
About this game for my 10 year old daughter she loved it she wants to be a cook when she gets older plus she loves pretended play toys
3 years ago
One of my favorite games to play on the ds. It's something fun to pass the time while not being hard to follow or understand.
4 years agolos Angeles, CA
It's sooo cute ,fun and entertaining. I would ask my daughter to let me help her pass the levels. lol.
4 years agoManzanola, CO
Majesco Sales, Inc. Cooking Mama 3: Shop & Chop Nintendo DS Game MAJESCO uploaded by Paige F.
This is my favorite DS game. Cooking Mama games are so interactive and keep me entertained for hours!