BY MAJESCO

• I used to love this game on my computer! Is it the same ...3 Answers
Atsidi S.
Accident, MD
I remember playing this game for hours as a kid on my computer! I thought it was kinda scary haha. I love it on the wii my little siblings love it too.
BryAnna F.
This is the best computer game ever. I remember spending hours on this as a kid. I hope my son eventually learns to love it just as well!
Lucy G.
Saint Louis, MO
This was my favorite game as a kid. I loved it. It was so much fun to play. Made me use my brain. And I still remember every minute of it
Shaylin V.
Goshen , NY
Best game as a kid. The wii version is exactly the same. So go play a game of cheese and crackers and save that boat!!
Madison B.
I used to love this game when I was younger! One of my favorite games and I played it more than once :) Five stars
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
I used to play the demos of this game on my computer as a kid. I am sure it is also great as a wii game
Cleia M.
This is a great kids game. I remember getting this in a cereal box as a kid and I played it over.. and over.. and over.. and sometimes I secretly still want to play it. Pajama sam was good because it would teach you little life lessons at the same time.
Kirsten B.
Canada
I used to love playing these games when I was a kid. I used to collect them from cereal boxes when they gave away computer games. That was the best. These ones were always my favorite ones to get from them, though.
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
I used to love this game on my computer! Is it the same version as the computer one?