Majesco Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultamatum 2009 - Nintendo Wii uploaded by Christie T.Majesco Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultamatum 2009 - Nintendo Wii uploaded by maria p.

BY MAJESCO

Christie T.
The majesco Jillian michael's fitness Nintendo wii game is a good work out its easy to do you can have a fun time doing this at home even my kids like to try it the price was not to bad worth every penny its a great way to work out at home its a fun way of workout at home so worth it
maria p.
I just bought this for me few weeks ago and i like using it..it makes me feel tired because all the exercises that it makes me do (: . you do exercises and have fun at the same time.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
I really enjoy working out at home over going to the gym since I have 2 small children. this helps me get a great workout in my living room
Amanda Z.
I love this game! I know my body is getting a work out when I'm playing this game.