Majesco Hello Kitty Party (Nintendo DS)

by Majesco

The party starts here with hello kitty and her adorable sanrio friends! Get together with this cute and playful group as they shop, sew, cook, dance, make dresses, dress up and much more. Find out what's made the beloved hello kitty franchise a worldwide hit!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Majesco Hello Kitty Party (Nintendo DS)!
How would you rate this product?
This game is great for little ones who love Hello Kitty! They can go on adventures with Hello Kitty and all of her friends! I think this is a game for little girls of all ages. I don't think boys would be interested. I highly recommend this for all girls.
Indianapolis, IN
Daughter got this but she gets bored with it quickly and it seems cheaply produced
Deep Run, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Majesco Hello Kitty Party (Nintendo DS) uploaded by Bridgett B.
Majesco Hello Kitty Party (Nintendo DS) So cute! Who doesn't love Hello Kitty! 25 super fun games. My 8 year old can play this without assistance. She loves to cook and shop with Hello Kitty. Totally recommend this to anyone who likes Hello Kitty! I paid about $4.
I love Hello Kitty and I only got to play this game for about 20 minutes because my little cousin came over and he had a Nintendo
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is really cute. I played this game myself but found that it was too simple and easy. This game is geared more to younger kids that are learning how to solve things. Not an expensive game
Mount Dora, FL
Again bought this for my daughter. She played for about an hour and said mom this is boring. Why do they make kids games so bad?

Looking for your answer?