Majesco Games Ndsmaj01480 Majesco 01480 Cooking Mama Ds uploaded by stefanie b.

BY MAJESCO

Learn how to cook with your Nintendo DS! As a budding chef you must first prepare foods then combine raw ingredients together as you cook them on the stove. Follow real recipes or experiment with your own combinations to create a culinary masterpiece with your stylus. ESRB Rating: E - Everyone Genre: Family & Education Platform: Nintendo DS Features: Learn how to cook with your Nintendo DS! As a budding chef you must first prepare foods then combine raw ingredients together as you cook them on the stove. Follow real recipes or experiment with your own combinations to create a culinary masterpiece with your stylus. Let's get cooking, mama! Create 76 different, real world dishes from fried eggs to cabbage meat rolls! By mastering the first 15 recipes you can unlock 61 increasingly complex bonus recipes to expand your skills in the kitchen. The stylus is your master kitchen tool! Use it in more than 200 mini-games to chop, slice, pan fry, knead, grate, mash, tenderize, mix, peel, carve, roll and more. Once your dish is ready, you can even use the stylus to prepare the final layout of your meal.. see more...

Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I loved playing this DS game as a kid! I remember struggling to get gold for all of the cooking tasks. There were a lot of different recipes so I was never bored with this game. It was a must-have for anyone with a DS!
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love these games! They take a little getting used to but super fun! I also love that the food is different so I feel I'm also learning something lol. Love the portability of these games and the ease of picking up whenever I want.
Kailee H.
Statesville, NC
What can I say? It's a classic game. It really got me into cooking games. For the first in it's series, I really can't fault it. While I like the sequels and spin offs better, this one was a great start! I loved how you could combine recipes, and how it included international recipes for kids to learn about, and I'd love to buy this game again if I could find it for cheap!
Amanda L.
It's a very entertaining game, simple and can be addicting. There's all kinds of random things to make like boiling an egg, making a sandwich and even rice with pork etc. I always wondered if the "recipes" were legit, even though it doesn't have measurements. it's just a game that will keep you distracted.
Julia E.
This game is hard! Or at least that's what I remember it being. It has a lot of different recipes for you to do, but I wasn't very good at it. So I don't remember myself liking it that much because of that lol
Jasmin C.
Homestead, FL
I just love this game, I know I may be a little old to play games but I love this game and I'm hooked. Its so much fun and my kids love it.
Savannah G.
Over if my favorite cooking games I had for the DS. It was fun to name all the different recipes. It was a great first game to have.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love playing this on my DS it was so fun it was cooking mama you kind of learned how to cook it's very very very Interactive
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ
Have and always will love playing this game! Really fun and relaxing to play and tons of recipes to do! Gets me hungry too 😂
Kaitlynn R.
Milan, IN
This game is so addicting! It's very fun and satisfying to collect all the recipes in the game, and it's travel friendly!