BY MAJESCO

Navigate the wilderness, live off the land and master your survival skills to thrive in the great outdoors. From adventurous activities like rock climbing and spelunking to necessities like foraging for food and cooking your meal, you'll explore the island and interact with the wildlife as you create lasting memories with Mama and her family. see more...

Delores H.
New Philadelphia
Well I'm trying to find something to say about this I haven't actually played it but we've took it with us camping and on road trip and the kids loved it so I guess it's good so I would recommend this
Julia B.
I love this game! I only own three "mama" games and I love this one! It is super fun to play and I love all the mini games you have to do to earn coins. I love the concept of this and what you have to do.
Carmen S.
Bethlehem , PA
It's such a cute fun game my daughter loves it and can spend her Saturday afternoon playing it I highly recommend
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
camping mama use to be the stuff back when I was a preteen, don't know how kids these days would like it
Yonara G.
Is good? I dont know how much this game please!!!
Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
Is this like cooking mama?