BY MAJESCO

Majesco Crafting Mama
  • "My favorite game for my daughter who's just seven, and even myself I found it fun to use" in 1 review
  • "This is such a great game I love it!" in 1 review
  • "I learned so much stuff because of this game :) it's really fun and easy to play!" in 1 review
sarah H.
All of the mama games are fun and addicting at first but once I am done I am done. They're nice for a time and worth playing just don't plan on having it too long.
Briana C.
This game is so much fun! If you go to game stop, you can actually get this for less than 5$. Its a crafting game and I love it! Its fun for all ages!
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
Omg I loveeee all of these product every time a new cooking mama comes out my husband buys it for me. This is such a great game I love it!
Adriana G.
All of the Mama games are so much fun and addicting. I used to play these all the time. I'm pretty sure children will love this!
kristi r.
My little sister loves this! Definitely worth purchasing if you want to keep a 7 year old entertained during a long car ride
Stephany C.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Favorite game ever! I have lot of fun with this! you learn to do DIY very easy, have a lot of intertaining hours!
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
My daughter has this game and I love it! I find myself playing it for hours. It's very easy to navigate and fun.
Tina R.
baltimore, md
My top favorite in the DS series! Mama is now making clothes and items instead of food. Great DIY ideas.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Gamer Expert Level 3
Tania b.
Long Beach, CA
This is like my most favorite game !! love love love, and also not pricey at all
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
Has anyone purchase this game? Is it fun for kids 6+?
Alexis C.
El Paso, TX
Is to a good game?
anureet c.
How much does this game cost recently?