BY MAJESCO

Kat S.
Kat S.
Colchester, VT
Don't even get me started on this game. I used to play this game 24/7 and honestly I probably would play it right now if I had it with me in college. Love, love, love this game and honestly think I learned how to cook from it lol.
Ninoshka U.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, Florida
I LOVE THIS GAME! IT'S SO AWESOME AND CUTE! WE ALL PLAY IT IN MY FAMILY EVEN MY BROTHERS LIKE IT! I SPECIALLY LIKE THE FACT THAT IT COOKS KOREAN FOOD AS WELL LIKE KIMCHI !
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
I remember playing this game in middle school. i loved it so much. kept me entertained. You don't need much skill for this though
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Gamer Expert
Cool game, hard to me! hhahahah but fun, I learn a lot with this game, maybe can play with it again! hahahah
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus , OH
This is a fun mild game for the kids. I bought this one year at Christmas time thinking the kids could play each other, it's really a one-person game, but it's fun!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
I tried this game one time. Its okay but not the best. It doesn't provide a whole lot of recipes to learn.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
N Attleboro, MA
The Cooking Mama games are lots of fun and totally addicting, and this one is no exception. Plus it's absolutely adorable!
Kerenza C.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Wiltshire
I used to love this game when I got it for christmas ages ago. I love the graphics and that you have to work fast to make the best meal. I love the game quality and it makes it more interesting using the wii remote to play this game, Would recommend playing it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
So much fun! I have a hard time putting it down once I start playing it! Really enjoy
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
I absolutely got addicted to this game! It is fun, light and a perfect time waster type game.