BY MAJESCO

• For those that have played both, is this a rip off of the Delicious...3 Answers
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
I love this game the only negative thing about it is sometimes when you are using the control it will do its own thing on the screen or won't do anything haha but other than that definitely a fun easy game to play!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Gamer Expert
Cooking mama is great to play and will keep you entertained for hours. They have more recipes but the method is a bit irritating. It still needs some improvements in the controls but overall its a fun game.
Sha'Keira R.
Sha'Keira R.
Auburn, AL
I loved this game! One of the few games I actually played on the DS, now my little sister plays it!
Jade O.
Jade O.
Hudson, FL
Absolutely love the Cooking Mama games! It's so entertaining for all ages! Everyone in the family plays it!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
I am thankful for my parents to buy this product for me when it came out because with cooking mama i learned how to cook and I'm not kidding
La'Stassia S.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
I used to love this game . It was very fun . It's worth the money and all . I just didn't really like it on the wii !
angela p.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Cooking mama!!!! Whole family loves this game too funny teaches you how to prepare food and makes it fun
Ahnika P.
Ahnika P.
Kentwood, MI
I really like this game I have had lots of cooking mama games because I like to get perfect scores on everything and to be better than cooking mama lol it's fun if you love to bake/cook
angela g.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
My daughters played this when they were younger. I remember when I bought these for my daughters.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
This is a cute and unique game. My girls love playing it and I also love playing it too. It teaches you how to cook in a fun way.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
For those that have played both, is this a rip off of the Delicious Emily franchise?