BY MAJESCO

• For those that have played both, is this a rip off of the...3 Answers
Alicia K.
I love this game the only negative thing about it is sometimes when you are using the control it will do its own thing on the screen or won't do anything haha but other than that definitely a fun easy game to play!
Maria L.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Cooking mama is great to play and will keep you entertained for hours. They have more recipes but the method is a bit irritating. It still needs some improvements in the controls but overall its a fun game.
Isabell M.
Montgomery, AL
I really love this game. I started out playing it on the ds and now i still love this game. However, you have to start buying it or you will have to do the same stuff over and over. But, it will be all worth it.
Ahnika P.
Springfield, OH
I really like this game I have had lots of cooking mama games because I like to get perfect scores on everything and to be better than cooking mama lol it's fun if you love to bake/cook
Amanda D.
I am thankful for my parents to buy this product for me when it came out because with cooking mama i learned how to cook and I'm not kidding
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
This is a cute and unique game. My girls love playing it and I also love playing it too. It teaches you how to cook in a fun way.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
I used to love this game . It was very fun . It's worth the money and all . I just didn't really like it on the wii !
Jade O.
Hudson, FL
Absolutely love the Cooking Mama games! It's so entertaining for all ages! Everyone in the family plays it!
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Cooking mama!!!! Whole family loves this game too funny teaches you how to prepare food and makes it fun
Sha'Keira R.
Auburn, AL
I loved this game! One of the few games I actually played on the DS, now my little sister plays it!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
For those that have played both, is this a rip off of the Delicious Emily franchise?