BY MAJESCO

The original kitchen diva that created the cooking genre is set to school you with brand new mouth-watering recipes and household mini-games. Cook your way through classic fare, exotic cultural dishes and sweet treats to delight the palate! Fun stylus-based activities will keep you busy around the house and prove to mama that you ve got the culinary chops to play in her kitchen! test your skills with new appetizers, drinks, main dishes and desserts including: pork cutlets, chicken nuggets, kebabs, cercle, pumpkin gratin, raisin bread, tajinmushi, hawaiian pancakes and much more. step out of the kitchen and help mama with more than... see more...

Joan A.
Gamer Expert Level 1
My downtime favorite. My boyfriend actually got me this for a present with his old 3DS (he just got the new one). I love it. I love the different recipes you have to cook, and whenever you complete one, you get new recipes added and new activity. I'm usually trying to gold medal all of them and some of the cooking challenges can get a little tricky, it's all fun. Makes me wonder if anyone actually tried following cooking mama in real life cooking to see if the recipes actually come out like that lol. I do recommend this to all cooking lovers, or just anyone who wants to kill time and have fun while doing it!
Alexis T.
Gamer Expert Level 4
I enjoy all the cooking mama games. My only wish it that they had more recipes that you could download via wifi. Once you've tried to make all the foods that's the end of the game. After I had made all the food I found myself bored with the game.. If you like re trying to get perfect scores you'll like it tho!
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
It is entertaining, but I'd recommend it for little kids. Most adults would get bored of it easily. It's fun to play, but it comes a time when you just feel like you should be doing something else. Kids do love it and they can spend more than an hour playing it.
Jaree R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My daughter loves to play this game on her 3DXL. It is her favorite hands down favorite cooking game to play. Even I as the mom love to play it.. Maybe a little more lol. My daughter is 4yrs old and able to understand and can play with no assistance, as the same for my near 3yr old son.
chris r.
Grovetown, GA
Cooking mama in general is quite fun. my niece loves it. even at 4 she finds many things to still do on it. and learning how to cook is fun with it too.
Chelsea S.
Palmyra, PA
I love Cooking Mama games. I can sit on my DS and play this for hours. It is nice to pass the time, or to try to beat your previous scores.
Jessica J.
portland, TN
I love the mama games. They are always fun and keep you on your feet. They are sometimes fast-paced which is also good.
Gabrielle F.
Soooo fun! This game is great! My sister bought it and this is one of the top played games she has!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Cooking mama is one of my favorite ds games and it was always fun to play!!!! It never gets old.