BY MAJESCO

• What's the difference between this one, the second and th...2 Answers
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
When I was in middle school, my younger sister and I adored Cooking Mama. I had the previous 2 games, as well as one of the spin offs.

I recently decided to pick up this one, and it brings back so many wonderful memories!

There are a ton of new ways to play in this version. You can not only cook with mama, but cooking with other family members has returned from cooking mama 2. And now you can combine different ingredients to make mystery recipes, as well as go 'shopping' for new ingredients and such.

It really is quite fun to play, and I'm happy that I got to pick it back up.

The one thing I don't like about it is the rating. Silver for 90? Only gold for 100? That's crazy!!
Logan L.
I love this game! Lots of new challenging recipes to execute! I don't really care for the "shopping" part of the shop&chop but i can see the appeal. This game is fun for all ages!
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
I love this game cooking mama is always so much fun you can find this game at target, game stop, and also walmart i recommend this game to everyone
Autumn E.
Beloit, Wi
This was such a fun game . I loved how it had so many extra different things in it you could do unlike the past ones . But I've loved them all
Nancy A.
Oxnard, CA
I played this game as a little girl nonstop. If I had my pink Nintendo in hand I always had my cooking mama. I never got tired of it.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
cooking mama is great game that teaches you how to cook and makes it super fun for all ages you could learn thing or two ;)
Catherine M.
I played the cooking mama games all the time when i was younger. One of the best ds games. I really miss playing them.
Tunisha H.
Cooking Mama is my favorite game of all time! It's so much fun and let's you have friendly competition with others.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
It is a very cute game.... fun for kids of all ages, will keep them busy for hours. I would recommend it.
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
When me and my sister had our DS she had this game and I would always sneak and steal it and play it lol
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
What's the difference between this one, the second and the third?