BY MAJESCO

Kristen N.
This game, seriously. I love it. It's got the spooky feel, as a kid I was honestly terrified by this game even though I loved it, but it's not horror. The story is kind of strange and the combat is lackluster, but it's still pretty fun to play. It's an old game so I give a lot of its flaws a break. Also, Rayne's voice actress, Laura Bailey is my babe.
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
Loved the powerful female vampire but most of the missions were frustrating and hard to beat
Valerie P.
Decent game, I remember some of the areas being a bit frustrating. Was hoping following titles would be as entertaining, but I remember them being horrible. The movie was bad too. Definitely worth renting but perhaps not purchasing as I remember it didn't take long to beat.
Hailey R.
Lakewood, WA
Super fun action adventure title. One of the better PS2 games I believe that has a female lead.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
If you want to kick it old school with some PS2 games, try dusting off Bloodrayne! I remember when this game first came out how excited I was to play it. I still own it to this day and play it once in a while!