BY MAJESCO

Kristen N.
I used to play this game as a small little thing and goodness did I love it, and I still love it. The story is dark and to me that is just wonderful, the character design is really unique and the combat is so much better than the first game, as is the controls and obviously the graphics. I loved entering the cheats and playing as Dark Rayne, and going through the maps later maps in the game if only just to check out all the cool things to see. Actually... I think I'll give this game another go around soon, you should, too.
Rachel M.
I love Bloodrayne. So much in fact that I have the symbol tattooed on my back. This one is amazing. The more carnage the better! The combos are awesome and rayne is a badass.
Jamie B.
Oh the nostalgia. I loved this game and still do. The story was interesting, and there's enough blood and carnage to make any horror gamer happy. Not for kids, obviously, but still a favorite of mine.