BY MAJESCO

Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
Loved the powerful female vampire but most of the missions were frustrating and hard to beat
Kristen N.
This game, seriously. I love it. It's got the spooky feel, as a kid I was honestly terrified by this game even though I loved it, but it's not horror. The story is kind of strange and the combat is lackluster, but it's still pretty fun to play. It's an old game so I give a lot of its flaws a break. Also, Rayne's voice actress, Laura Bailey is my babe.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
If you want to kick it old school with some PS2 games, try dusting off Bloodrayne! I remember when this game first came out how excited I was to play it. I still own it to this day and play it once in a while!
Hailey R.
lakewood, WA
Super fun action adventure title. One of the better PS2 games I believe that has a female lead.
Valerie P.
Decent game, I remember some of the areas being a bit frustrating. Was hoping following titles would be as entertaining, but I remember them being horrible. The movie was bad too. Definitely worth renting but perhaps not purchasing as I remember it didn't take long to beat.