Maizena Fecula De Maiz Corn Starch 14.1 Oz Box uploaded by Destiny D.Maizena Fecula De Maiz Corn Starch 14.1 Oz Box uploaded by Liz L.

BY MAIZENA

Original. Maizena always with you tips: Fresh and fluffy cakes; Juicy and hearty meats; Crispy coatings; Delicious fruit smoothies. Features: Flavor - Unflavored Corn Starch. Item Weight - 14 oz. Pack of 24. Ingredients: Corn Starch (Sulfur Dioxide Used to Protect Quality). Warnings May contain milk egg wheat soy. see more...

Laura C.
Laura C.
Glendale, CA
Foodie Expert
Baby rash? USE THIS! I always use desitin but if for some reason my baby gets a rash on her skin i use this and problem solved! Just be careful to not let any of the powder get into the babysmouth
Jazmin  c.
Jazmin c.
Riverside, CA
I have this in my pantry and I use it every once in a while, it works exactly how it's supposed to, my only concern is that it's made from corn. Don't get me wrong I still use it cause it's something that my family has used for years but I much prefer to use Arrowroot powder.
Dayrie M.
Dayrie M.
brooklyn , NY
for me this is the most usuable thing because i use this to do my iphone case and i also use ot to do keychain
and with maizena i have my hair good conditions
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this ❤ my great grandma makes me this and she always buys this. It's 30 calories and it taste delicious 😋
cristina c.
cristina c.
Omg so many memories i love maizena my family has been making it for years in drinks as a thickning agent for sauces and as an oatmeal type for breakfast i make it for my toddler now too it can be munipulated to taste wseet or savory very yummy
Liz L.
Liz L.
We usually have it in our pantry because it's very useful to thicken sauces. I make a great sauce for pasta with maizena, milk, salt, nutmeg and Parmesan cheese.
noYasmin J.
Maizena nossa faço mitos bolos com ela e uma amiga minha na hora que eu preparo os meu pratos amor muito maizena sempre
kathe o.
kathe o.
Colombia
En mi casa me la hacen desde pequeña, es de un sabor muy bueno , espesa y deliciosa . Se pueden comer a la hora que quieras, con la que quieres, me parece excelente.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
What do you use this product for?
noYasmin J.
O que vcs gostam de fazer com a maizena?