BY MAITRE PARFUMEUR ET GANTIER

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
I really Love this red bottle:) they did good when they made this scent:) I sooo want more! As far as price it's not bad like I always say you get what you pay for
And I will buy this again when I can afford to
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Sarah E.
A okay perfume. Not really that happy about it. It lasts for a fair amount of time and I have only brought it once. I don't think I'll be going back to it. The bottle is very nice and there is a lot of room for improvement. The smell I wasn't that keen on.
marisol r.
Porterville, CA
How does this one smell? Sweet?