Maison Martin Margiela Under The Lemon Trees Eau de Parfum

by MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA

Maison Margiela's Under The Lemon Trees eau de toilette evokes the fresh, relaxing, and bright scent of citrus trees in Palermo, Italy. Featuring top notes of lime accord, petit grain, and cardamom, this fragrance is finished with a base of cedarwood, cistus, and white musks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maison Martin Margiela Under The Lemon Trees Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Not to be too obvious, but this smells like lemons and limes. It's a more grassy scent than straight up lemon pledge, but I did find it a little underwhelming. There's a little bit of green tea and spice in there but it sure is subtle, at least on my skin. I got a very small bottle of it as a tester and have mostly been using it as a spray in the house rather than as a perfume on my skin. Wouldn't repurchase as it's just not for me, but if you enjoy this kind of scent as a perfume it's fairly long wearing.
Cordova, TN
The lemon scent is def something to mix things up if you are a floral lover. However, I wish this scent lasted longer... I find it wears off mid day (so having the travel spray is a must). I still recommend to anyone looking for something new to add to their floral collection.
I am currently wearing this right now and love it. I like fresh, clean scents and this is definitely it. The initial spray comes off somewhat strong with a citrus scent but dissipates into a very crisp clean scent. Lasts for about 6 hours and fades nicely.
Jacksonville, FL
Under The Lemon Tree reminds me of CK One but with a cool and crisp under note. If you love a true citrus scent, this is the fragrance to have. I would mostly wear this fragrance most seasons because it goes with any occasion.
Hialeah, FL
Super fresh and work appropriate scent. It’s not in your face but you’ll definitely get compliments. Only downside is it doesn’t last as long as I’d like.
Schaumburg, IL
I love replica scents! This one is a really great citrus scent it smells really fresh and light. It’s very mild and not over powering!
I’m beyond in love with this. The lemon isn’t too much & the fragrance itself is fresh & beautiful.
Starkville, MS
Lasts for HOURS on my skin. This is so long lasting and gender neutral, and i love the packaging!
Whitby, ON
A delicious fresh fragrance that is bright any sunny and lingers on the skin in the best way.