BY MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA

Tea Escape combines soothing citrus notes of bergamot, green tea, sambac jasmine, and crisped rice to evoke a familiar but forgotten moment a traditional Japanese tea service. Close your eyes and let the fragrance transport you to the memory of a moment of quiet reflection. Around you, the city bustles, noisy and frenetic. At the heart of chaos is a break from the daily rush: a silent alcove behind a veil of steam and the rich vapors of green tea. The silhouette of each 'REPLICA' bottle is inspired by classic apothecary jars, allowing the collection to be instantly identifiable. Each bottle carries a 100 percent cotton label, which is printed using black ink text and resembles the tags used on the clothing and accessories for the 'REPLICA' couture collection. The unique pumps are wrapped with a rope to symbolize the authentic reproduction of the original 'REPLICA' couture line. Notes: Citrus Notes, Bergamot, Green Tea, Sambac Jasmine, Crisped Rice. Style: Calming. Reflective. Traditional.

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I had no idea this was a cologne considering on the sample packaging it says it's for females but ok let's call it unisex. My fiance said he likes it ok but if it's cologne it's barely cologne because of how feminine it smells. I wouldn't ever have him purchase this for himself because I like my man to smell like a man. Think cool water, aqua di gio, etc. And this is not that. For me I gave it a fair chance. It has a distinct smell. Almost like a prickly scent. Idk how to describe it. It was ok, but then the after smell after about thirty seconds was making me nauseous. I love stronger scents which is why I usually go for the eau de parfum as opposed to eau de toilette or body spray but this just made me nauseous. It was strong in all the wrong ways and the remaining scent was not sexy or pretty. It was very avante garde. It lasted a long while and requires very little product be applied. The price is about average for a department store fragrance. Scent is personal so I don't blame it
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
This is an unisex scent that is soft yet unique. I fell hard for this scent. You can check this out in Sephora or Nordstrom. I had to add this scent to my collection, even though I already have over 25 perfumes. I love unique and bold scents. Don't be like everyone, stand out in a good way!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Not as good as other Replica scents I have tried. This one initially smells like it advertises (and indeed the tea is interesting), but it fades very quickly into an average scent, and then the whole scent fades away in hours.
Emily M.
Magnolia, TX
This product is absolutely amazing! One of my very favorite. I have purchased this multiple times.
Danielle T.
Freeburg
I love anything with a hint of matcha in it. This is a light, airy, tea infused scent that works great for women. It's not too heavy but I do find it wears off quickly. It smells amazing but didn't work well with my chemistry as it almost smelled too chemical after a while. I wish it stayed just as when I first sprayed it.
Dazy G.
Belvidere terrace, Ayr
Tea Escape is my least favourite of all these. I bought each of them blind and full size, so I didn't quite know what to expect. The tea note is always appreciated, but I had hoped for a more complex scent. There's something initially slightly nauseating about this for me, which really takes away from the whole experience and really puts me off. It is fresh, but once the tea note disappears, there's a slight heaviness to an otherwise light fragrance. Even combining doesn't work, so I'm a little lost as to what to do with this!
Kat W.
Mission , BC
The smell is nice at first but after awhile you kinda get tired of it. It has a floral smell with a hint of tea.

Sephora