Maison Martin Margiela Replica Lipstick On Eau de Toilette

by MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA

Lipstick On combines airy, powdery notes of solid iris with sensual galbanum, vanilla bourbon, and absolute tonka bean to evoke a familiar but forgotten moment a woman's nocturnal beauty ritual. This fragrance is inspired by the intimate atmosphere of a boudoir. Hidden from view, a woman puts the finishing touches on her makeup crimson red lips. A delicate cloud of rice powder lingers in the air. Lipstick On reveals an unexpected, sophisticated, olfactory harmony, an absolute moment of femininity. The silhouette of each 'REPLICA' bottle is inspired by classic apothecary jars, allowing the collection to be instantly identifiable. Each bottle carries a 100 percent cotton label, which is printed using black ink text and resembles the tags used on the clothing and accessories for the 'REPLICA' couture collection. The unique pumps are wrapped with a rope to symbolize the authentic reproduction of the original 'REPLICA' couture line. Notes: Bergamot Oil, Heliotrope Accord, Neroli Oil, Orange Flower Absolute, Iris Concrete, Galbanum Oil, Tonka Bean Absolute, Vanilla Bourbon Extract, Patchouli Oil. Style: Floral. Oriental. Powdery.

Iss the scent strong and last the whole day? I usually depend on my fragrance to last me a full day at school.
Has anyone tried the entire series of these, and if so, are they all as good as this By the Fireplace one, and the Beach Walk one?
does this product have a good longevity?
Start your review of Maison Martin Margiela Replica Lipstick On Eau de Toilette!
Moorestown, NJ
This is such a beautiful winter, smokey, sexy night scent! I just got a travel sized from sephora and love it! I will probably end up upgrading to the full size during the next sale! It reminds me of one of my favorite candle - Bath Body Works Marshmallow Fireside 3 Wick 14.5 Oz Candle Wood Style Label . This is a pricey product so definitly try the travel size out first to make sure you really like it! I also love how it is truly unisex - my boyfriend wears this too sometimes!
Newport, MI
This is my favorite scent this time of year! At first I thought how crazy! Then I smelled it. It smells like a fresh clean fire in mid fall. I’m always getting compliments and it’s never too strong. Great scent for this time of year. The only issue I have is it’s so expensive. I’d love to try all of the other scents but I just can’t afford to. My brother gets me this every year for Christmas because I love it so much.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Maison Martin Margiela Replica Lipstick On Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sarah C.
Purchased at: Sephora
THIS PERFUME... it's my new favorite and signature scent. I'm obsessed, I get so so so many compliments when I wear this. It smells like sex on a bearskin rug. I first purchased the 10ML with the thought process of HOLY CRAP the full size is expensive! But upon using it for a whole month I immediately went and purchased the big bottle! I will probably continue to purchase it when Sephora has a sale! I highly recommend it.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Literally the best scent I've ever had the good fortune to experience. The smokiness of it is heady and seductive - perfect for date night! - but somehow it's still totally appropriate for the office or curling up with a mug of hot tea and a good book. 'By the Fireplace' is PERFECTION for those of us who prefer autumn and winter fragrances - Maison Margiela really knocked it outta the park with this one!Maison Martin Margiela Replica Lipstick On Eau de Toilette
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m a clean fragrance freak. This is my absolute favorite for almost year round. I wear it from Fall to the end of Spring every day & it last all day. My boyfriend also wears it daily. It smells different on each of us, it’s more sweet on me & on him smells nuttier & spicier. Too me it smells like chestnuts & marshmallows roasting over a fire. So yummy.
THE BEST. This is honestly the best smelling fragrance of all time. It is so so warm and sweet and smoky and everything you’d want in a fragrance. The lasting power is amazing. I will never not purchase this fragrance. I’d say it’s more of a fall/winter scent but I wear it all year around( even tho I am a hardcore season fragrance wearer)
Homestead, FL
Maison Martin Margiela Replica Lipstick On Eau de Toilette uploaded by NYC  .
Maison Martin Margiela Replica Lipstick On Eau de Toilette uploaded by NYC  .
I have been eyeing this perfume forever and decided to treat myself and I’m glad I did. It’s pricey but it’s so worth it because the scent last forever. If you’re into candles, this smells like Marshmallow Fireside from Bath & Body Works all grown up. A little goes a long way and the bottle will last you forever plus it’s a unisex scent.
Medford , OR
Purchased at: Sephora
Literally smells like vintage lipstick at first. Sounds strange but oddly comforting. After about 30 minutes it transforms into the most amazing soft sweet scent without being your typical vanilla scent almost a little powdery but more in the typical way just adds more of a softness. It seriously lasts FOREVER especially if you get som on your clothes. I have nothing else like it. Definitely worth the price.
Boston MA
This is my SIGNATURE scent. It’s quite personal, isn’t it? Finding a scent that you feel fits who you are. BY THE FIREPLACE does just that for me. It reminds me of cool summer nights surrounded by friends and laughter. It’s a warm scent, but I find myself gravitating towards it all the time.
Centennial, CO
This scent brings me straight back to playing in my moms makeup as a child. It’s has a powdery smell mixed with some light floral and that very specific lipstick smell, you know the one. There is something about this that makes me feel glamorous like Grace Kelly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hamilton, Ontario
2 years ago
Rubal S. • a year ago
Such a good cold weather fragrance, such an accurate name and jist a beautiful scent overall