BY MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA

This floral fragrance combines notes of lily of the valley, patchouli, iris, and white musk to evoke a familiar but forgotten moment a sun-drenched morning of relaxation. Close your eyes and let the fragrance transport you to the lazy memory of soft, sunlit warmth. You roll over to feel the delicate summer softness of cotton sheets and silky smooth skin. Breathe in the reassuring scent of fresh laundry from the line and feel completely at peace. The silhouette of each 'REPLICA' bottle is inspired by classic apothecary jars, allowing the collection to be instantly identifiable. Each bottle carries a 100 percent cotton label, which is printed using black ink text and resembles the tags used on the clothing and accessories for the 'REPLICA' couture collection. The unique pumps are wrapped with a rope to symbolize the authentic reproduction of the original 'REPLICA' couture line. Notes: Aldehydes, Pear, Lily of the Valley, Iris, Rose Absolue, Orange Flower, White Musk, Indian Patchouli Oil, Ambrette Seeds Absolute. Style: Warm. Clean. Peaceful.

• Have you tested? Maison Martin Margiela Replica Lazy Sunday Morn...2 Answers
  • Does this perfume last all day? Is it floral? And does it actuall...1 Answers
  • Does this perfume last all day? Or does it typically need to be r...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachael D.
Louisville, KY
Not a fan of this fragrance. I got it as a sample size with a Sephora order and would definitely not purchase. After reading the scent description I guess it is a pretty good description of it but I just don't love it. It does smell a bit powdery too me and would be a good day time scent if this is your thing. I do think the staying power was really poor though, you would need to constantly reapply.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is exactly what I think a lazy Sunday should smell like. Curled up on the couch drinking coffee while your laundry is drying so you can smell the dryer sheets in the air. Such a nostalgic feeling that this gives when you enable the amazing fragrance. I would repurchase as soon as I run out!
Reyna B.
One of my favorite fragrances. After I used a rollerball, I bought the travel size spray and it unfortunately broke in my purse during a flight. Traveling around Italy, I got so many compliments on this scent and I would only apply one spray on each side of my neck at the beginning of the day. It would last through my aperitivo and after dinner. I am definitely buying again and loved having this as a signature scent. I cannot wait to try the rest of the Replica line because it was so fresh, powdery, and long lasting.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I can’t explain how much I love this stuff. I feel effortlessly soft and clean in this perfume and it melts beautifully on to the skin. It’s luxurious without being overpowering and it’s honestly such a great every day perfume. I wore this running errands and it just felt so right. Amazing packaging. The label is made of cloth and the whole concept of this line is freaking stunning to me. Love everything about it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I received this as a sample free from Sephora and I dislike the scent! It reminds me of a public restroom. I just honestly do not like the scent at all! I feel like it just isn't for me let alone anyone! If I smelled this one someone else I would literally throw up, just saying!
Cassia E.
Uninteresting sweet, powdery scent. Maison Margiela does some fantastic scents, but this isnt one of them. A thoroughly traditional and conformist choice from an often exciting perfumer.
Rochelle L.
Skokie, IL
I love this spray because it reminds me of cotton and of lychee. I think this is one of their most popular scares but I love them all. This was my first purchase from them. Packaging is beautiful.
Lindsey J.
Janesville, WI
LOVE THIS STUFF, i just bought a roller ball to try it on. This stuff lasts on my wrists for so long! I will be buying a full bottle once my rollerball is empty.
Imani H.
I tried this scent at Sephora after using the fragrance board. It is similar in notes to the Elizabeth & James Bourbon fragrance which I also love. This scent is light, powdery, and fresh. It does remind me of fresh clean linen, which I guess could be associated with a lazy Sunday morning. The scent doesn't last all day so you would need to reapply it in order to maintain its strength. It is a pricey fragrance for a large bottle so I buy the rollerball and use it when I'm really in the mood for it. I do always get compliments when I wear it though.
Jalia P.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been on the search for a new fragrance for the last month. I stopped into Sephora the other day and stumbled across the Replica display. It immediately caught my eye with the descriptions and number of fragrances they had to offer. I tried about three and landed on Lazy Sunday as my choice. It's strage cause I'm not a floral person at all but it smells so fresh. I am looking forward to seeing how the product goes with my bodies own natural fragrance. Excited!!
Carol A.
Doral, FL
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Is this a scent that could be used at nighttime or is it more just a daytime scent?
Kayla K.
Does this perfume last all day? Is it floral? And does it actually smell like a lazy Sunday morning lol?
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
How would you describe this smells? I don't live near a Sephora and a friend of mind said she didn't like it but we do have different tastes when it comes to that stuff.
Emily C.
Ottawa, ON
Does this perfume last all day? Or does it typically need to be re-applied throughout the day?