BY MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA

This floral fragrance combines notes of lily of the valley, patchouli, iris, and white musk to evoke a familiar but forgotten moment a sun-drenched morning of relaxation. Close your eyes and let the fragrance transport you to the lazy memory of soft, sunlit warmth. You roll over to feel the delicate summer softness of cotton sheets and silky smooth skin. Breathe in the reassuring scent of fresh laundry from the line and feel completely at peace. The silhouette of each 'REPLICA' bottle is inspired by classic apothecary jars, allowing the collection to be instantly identifiable. Each bottle carries a 100 percent cotton label, which is printed using black ink text and resembles the tags used on the clothing and accessories for the 'REPLICA' couture collection. The unique pumps are wrapped with a rope to symbolize the authentic reproduction of the original 'REPLICA' couture line. Notes: Aldehydes, Pear, Lily of the Valley, Iris, Rose Absolue, Orange Flower, White Musk, Indian Patchouli Oil, Ambrette Seeds Absolute. Style: Warm. Clean. Peaceful.

• Have you tested? Maison Martin Margiela Replica Lazy Sun...3 Answers
  • Does this perfume last all day? Is it floral? And does it...2 Answers
  • Does this perfume last all day? Or does it typically need...1 Answers
Rachael D.
Louisville, KY
Not a fan of this fragrance. I got it as a sample size with a Sephora order and would definitely not purchase. After reading the scent description I guess it is a pretty good description of it but I just don't love it. It does smell a bit powdery too me and would be a good day time scent if this is your thing. I do think the staying power was really poor though, you would need to constantly reapply.
Summer I.
Stamford, CT
Love love love this!! It is such a unique sent that reminds me of cologne. Not to mention, how can you not love the idea of smelling like a lazy sunday morning? It immediately makes me feel comforted and cozy, and I just want to crawl in bed for the rest of the day. The bottle is also as beautiful as the scent itself!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is exactly what I think a lazy Sunday should smell like. Curled up on the couch drinking coffee while your laundry is drying so you can smell the dryer sheets in the air. Such a nostalgic feeling that this gives when you enable the amazing fragrance. I would repurchase as soon as I run out!
Sawan C.
Gardner, MA
Not a fan of this at all. I got my sample from Sephora. I’ve tried other MM fragrances and loved them but there’s something off putting about this scent. It smells like old mop water with lemons thrown in. I was expecting a soft floral scent but this is quite sharp.
Reyna B.
One of my favorite fragrances. After I used a rollerball, I bought the travel size spray and it unfortunately broke in my purse during a flight. Traveling around Italy, I got so many compliments on this scent and I would only apply one spray on each side of my neck at the beginning of the day. It would last through my aperitivo and after dinner. I am definitely buying again and loved having this as a signature scent. I cannot wait to try the rest of the Replica line because it was so fresh, powdery, and long lasting.
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I can’t explain how much I love this stuff. I feel effortlessly soft and clean in this perfume and it melts beautifully on to the skin. It’s luxurious without being overpowering and it’s honestly such a great every day perfume. I wore this running errands and it just felt so right. Amazing packaging. The label is made of cloth and the whole concept of this line is freaking stunning to me. Love everything about it.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This is exactly as described clean velvety soft skin envelopes in fresh linen. It’s Warn Cotton with a slight floral sunny note. It’s like aromatherapy for me. It’s an everyday scent that I get many compliments on. I tend to spray heavily because it takes a bit on my skin to last throughout the day. Maison Martin Margiela Replica Lazy Sunday Morning Eau de Toilette Spray
Vi P.
San Rafael, CA
This is my favorite toilette spray from MM! Can be worn as a unisex scent and definitely lasts all day. I can wear this scent every day and it's not overwhelming like some other floral scents. You can also get a sample from Sephora before purchasing. I personally bought my bottle in Rome, IT to avoid paying the mark up here in the U.S. Enjoy!
Rochelle L.
Skokie, IL
I love this spray because it reminds me of cotton and of lychee. I think this is one of their most popular scares but I love them all. This was my first purchase from them. Packaging is beautiful.
Megan H.
This is my favorite fragrance from the Replica line, and my go-to day-to-day fragrance. It lasts a long time. Smells light, airy, and fresh. I find it really energizing. Sometimes I like to put it on at home if I'm cleaning the house because I want my house to look as pretty as this fragrance smells.  Has hints of fresh linen/drier sheets.
Carol A.
Doral, FL
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Is this a scent that could be used at nighttime or is it more just a daytime scent?
Kayla K.
Does this perfume last all day? Is it floral? And does it actually smell like a lazy Sunday morning lol?
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
How would you describe this smells? I don't live near a Sephora and a friend of mind said she didn't like it but we do have different tastes when it comes to that stuff.
Emily C.
Ottawa, ON
Does this perfume last all day? Or does it typically need to be re-applied throughout the day?

Sephora