Maison Martin Margiela Replica By The Fireplace Eau de Toilette

By The Fireplace combines smoky and woody accords with the subtle sweetness of chestnut to evoke a familiar but forgotten moment the warmth of a cozy fireplace in midwinter. The 'REPLICA' collection's first feminine and masculine fragrance, this warm fragrance blends notes of smoky woods and grilled chestnuts. The frosted top note contrasts with the warmer heart for a soft, enveloping, and addictive experience. The scent subtly evolves on the skin to offer winter's hot and cold contrast; outside it is snowing on a frosty, shivery landscape, but inside the flames of a comforting fire crackle with glowing warmth. The silhouette of each 'REPLICA' bottle is inspired by classic apothecary jars, allowing the collection to be instantly identifiable. Each bottle carries a 100 percent cotton label, which is printed using black ink text and resembles the tags used on the clothing and accessories for the 'REPLICA' couture collection. The unique pumps are wrapped with a rope to symbolize the authentic reproduction of the original 'REPLICA' couture line. Notes: Pink Pepper, Orange Flower Petals, Clove Oil, Chestnut Accord, Ga ac Wood Oil, Cade Oil, Vanilla Accord, Peru Balsam, Cashmeran. Style: Warm. Comforting. Woody.

• Is this worth the $125? Does it last? Sillage & throw? I want...4 Answers
  • Are there any rollerballs or smaller sizes of this anywhere? Or i...4 Answers
  • I absolutely love this fragrance. But it's so expensive :'( Anyw...2 Answers
Maison Martin Margiela Replica By The Fireplace  Eau de Toilette
Maison Martin Margiela Replica By The Fireplace Eau de Toilette
Buy on Sephora
Steph L.
I love this perfume! I didn’t think I would from the first smell because I normally like more floral perfumes but I’m surprised how quickly this grew on me. I have a couple sample sizes but have yet to pull the trigger to get a full size because this is more of a fall/winter scent, and we are quickly going into spring. I really wish they had this in a rollerball version. It’s very woody and smokey, but it works. It’s got warm feels and long staying power.
Stephanie V.
I received a sample of this in one of my Sephora Play boxes, and holy. crap. It’s become my new favorite! When you see it’s called “fireplace” you instantly think you’ll get a headache from the Smokey scent, yeah? Wrong. There a faint smell of Vanilla to this (I think...) which sweetens up the Smokey smell and it’s just a beautifully warm scent that I can’t get enough of. I need a new bottle!
Hayden S.
This is the one favorite thing I am hoping for this Christmas from my new beau at work .
It’s the best scent . It is branded and sold as a cologne for men but ladies this is the best smelling unisex fragrance for fall and winter months you could hope to wear if you are onto spicier scents and not into all the more floral scents out right now . This has deep caramel notes with hints of bergamot and marshmallow and vanilla and bourbon and a tiny bit of smokiness as it dries down so it’s not too sweet . It’s what I call my Christmas is a bottle scent .
Every single time I wear this in the little spray sample vials I have I get compliments .Available for purchase at Sephora for $125 a bottle . It’s also on Mason Margiella website direct from France at the same price .
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I received several deluxe samples of this and have been wearing it all winter. This reminds me of the Marshmallow Fireside scent from Bath & Body Works' home fragrance line. It's a slightly sweet, smokey gourmand scent. It is very wintry and a nice change of pace from overtly sweet gourmands.  Won't purchase because as far as I know it's tested on animals.
Heather M.
Amazing fragrance! I would give this more stars if I could! I love the smoky sweet scent! It can be freezing outside and a few sprays of this immediately warms me up. It smells so warm! My husband and I both wear it and it smells smoky/sweet on me and smoky on him! I couldnt recommend this fragrance enough!
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
[product:maison-martin-margiela-replica-by-the-fireplace--eau-de-toilette] I received a sample of this perfume in a sephora play box and I've never received so many compliments on how I smelled. This is my favorite perfume by far❤
Brittney K.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my all time favorite fragrance. I get so many compliments when I wear it from men and women. It has lovely notes of vanilla, pink pepper and chestnut. It smells so so good. A little pricey but so worth it. I enjoy all of replicas fragrances. This stays on well too. Has a long lasting scent. I'm almost done with my bottle and will definitely repurchase. I just wish this scent came in travel size.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I’m not into warm, sweet, woody smells like this, but if you are this is for you. The packaging is beautiful, it’s a perfect fall/winter scent and it will remind you of sitting by the fire with hot chocolate. I can understand he comfort in the smell without enjoying it myself. If you’re the kind of person that light marshmallow candles, things like that, check this out.
kai f.
You’d think because it’s a toilette the scent would not last as long because it’s not a parfume but it stays. It’s a warm smelling scent and it just screams fall/winter and smells just as sitting by the fireplace would smell
Sara B.
This perfume is goals for me. I only have a sample of it and I'm almost out, so I will have to save up the money to buy the full size. I'm not very good at describing how a perfume smells, but if you like musky scents, go pick up a sample of this and try it out. You won't be disappointed.
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
Are there any rollerballs or smaller sizes of this anywhere? Or is there a planned release of them?
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Is this worth the $125? Does it last? Sillage & throw? I want to buy it during the 4x points at Sephora but I need someone to make it ok. Lol.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
I absolutely love this fragrance. But it's so expensive :'( Anywhere I can buy full size for under $125?
Jenn E.