Maison Martin Margiela Replica Beach Walk Rollerball Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Erin N.Maison Martin Margiela Replica Beach Walk Rollerball Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Erin N.Maison Martin Margiela Replica Beach Walk Rollerball Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Rachel P.

BY MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA

Beach Walk combines fresh and radiant notes of bergamot, coconut milk, lemon, pink pepper, and musk to evoke a familiar but forgotten moment a walk along a sandy beach. Close your eyes and let the fragrance transport you to the memory of an afternoon stroll along the ocean. Your feet sink into the wet sand as waves brush against your skin. The sun sinks gently through the crystal sky, its warmth balanced by a soft breeze with the subtle tangy scent of water. Beach Walk evokes hints of ocean spray, and captures the carefree bliss of a summer day. The silhouette of each 'REPLICA' bottle is inspired by classic apothecary jars, allowing the collection to be instantly identifiable. Each bottle carries a 100 percent cotton label, which is printed using black ink text and resembles the tags used on the clothing and accessories for the 'REPLICA' couture collection. The unique pumps are wrapped with a rope to symbolize the authentic reproduction of the original 'REPLICA' couture line. Notes: Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Lemon, Ylang Ylang, Coconut Milk, Heliotrope, Musk, Cedar Wood, Benzoin. Style: Pure. Deep. Blissful. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner.

Buy on Sephora
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
I swear by this perfume and keep the roller in my purse at all times for work and a night out on the town. The scent is peaceful and not overbearing. You'll get addicted to wearing it. Buy it at Sephora!
Jaclyn P.
Bought this because I love anything reminiscent of summer/the beach... especially in winter. I dont stick to summer vs winter scents and I happily wear this in February. The scent is fresh and really does take me back to summer memories and brightens my mood during these long, cold, miserable winter. The scent lasts an average amount of time. The rollerball is convenient and has lasted a long time cinsidering I was not and am not ready to commit to the $126 price tag on the full size product. I keep this in rotation with other scents to the roller ball is sufficient for my needs. I will definitely buy this again.
Nancy G.
I had read so many great reviews on this fragrance and how it was perfect for summer. I have to agree that it's a great summer fragrance however it just wasn't for me. This is a lot more floraly than I expected - almost reminds me of gardenias. At first whiff it smells wonderful but then something about it is almost nauseating. So sad that it didn't work for me but definitely give it a try you might love it!!
Erin N.
Barberton , OH
I am in love with this perfume. I received a small sample once from Sephora and couldn’t get it off my mind. I finally broke and bought the rollerball. I couldn’t bring myself to buy the bottle of it, because it’s just too expensive though. BUT, the scent of this is just like being on the beach. It’s like being bathed in lotion and salt from the ocean. Incredible.
Lauryn F.
Oceanside, NY
Decent price, but I wish that it was a spray and not a roller. The roller doesn't help the scent stay on as long as I wish it did. The bottle is sleek and very cute.
Sloane S.
This is one of my favorite scents- it's somehow warm AND fresh at the same time. I have the full size and this rollerball and I have to say, the rollerball is awesome. I hardly use my full size because this rollerball dispenses the perfume so easily (also the scent is so potent) that I don't feel like I. Red to spray everywhere like I do with other perfumes (with other perfumes, the scents fade quickly so I spray the normal areas but my clothes as well). It's lasted so long and if you're thinking of beach walk, opt for the rollerball first!
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
This is my favorite scent of all time!  I think it is lovely to wear all year round.  It is a beautiful mix of light florals, coconut and musk.  I always receive compliments whenever I wear it!  My only complaint is that it is expensive, but it is so worth the splurge if you enjoy beachy scents!
Megan W.
This scent is summer in a rollerball. All it took was one whiff and I fell in love. It smells like the salty ocean water and sunscreen, and something else that I can't place my finger on. I would highly recommend this for the summer time. You will NOT be disappointed! Definitely one of my all time favorite, can't live without fragrances.
Toni J.
I got a sample of this from sephora and had to buy the roller ball. As much as I love the scent I cannot pay that much for the full size. I love a beachy scent that doesn't smell just like sunscreen but captures the ocean as well. Its my go to summer scent that I cannot stop wearing.
Cristina G.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite scent ever. It's amazing, it smells exactly like the beach without smelling only like sunscreen, which most beach scents tend to go to. The rollerball is perfect because it's not too expensive and it's so perfect for travel. It also lasts a long time so you don't have to worry about using it all up at once!