BY MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA

Beach Walk combines fresh and radiant notes of bergamot, coconut milk, lemon, pink pepper, and musk to evoke a familiar but forgotten moment a walk along a sandy beach. Close your eyes and let the fragrance transport you to the memory of an afternoon stroll along the ocean. Your feet sink into the wet sand as waves brush against your skin. The sun sinks gently through the crystal sky, its warmth balanced by a soft breeze with the subtle tangy scent of water. Beach Walk evokes hints of ocean spray, and captures the carefree bliss of a summer day. The silhouette of each 'REPLICA' bottle is inspired by classic apothecary jars, allowing the collection to be instantly identifiable. Each bottle carries a 100 percent cotton label, which is printed using black ink text and resembles the tags used on the clothing and accessories for the 'REPLICA' couture collection. The unique pumps are wrapped with a rope to symbolize the authentic reproduction of the original 'REPLICA' couture line. Notes: Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Lemon, Ylang Ylang, Coconut Milk, Heliotrope, Musk, Cedar Wood, Benzoin. Style: Pure. Deep. Blissful. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner.

• Does this last all day?2 Answers
  • I love the smell of the beach kinda perfumes and ones that have s...2 Answers
  • What are the notes in this scent? Does it have a fresh and clean ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is the quintessential scent of summer, or anytime you want to pretend you’re at the beach. I can literally smell the duality of ocean and sun on my skin with this. It is a long lasting fragrance. This perfume immediately evokes memories of vacations and sweet times at the shore. It has quickly become my favorite scent.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
This is the perfume summer scent. It’s been hot in California recently and I put on some Sun Bum spf and went to the beach to read. I had showered that morning so I still smelt fresh, not like normal beach days where you’re pretty sweaty and gross.

This perfume is that. It’s a mix of clean ocean air, warmth of the sand and sunscreen. It reminds me of being covered in sunscreen adventuring in the summer in the best way possible. It’s not overbearing, it’s not too classicly sunscreen-y and it blends with your natural scent beautifully. It’s nostalgic and comforting.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Holy moly. This scent. I have no words. It is life. I smelled this in Sephora and was immediately obsessed. It’s summer, sunscreen, and beach in a bottle. I mix this with Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream and I smell even more like Beach. I’m waiting to purchases the full size.
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
The replica perfumes honestly perfectly capture places as well as emotions, and this one doesn't disappoint. I love the nostalgia as a girl from Florida living in tn. It smells like the beach, on the most perfect day out there
Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA
This is the BEST perfume I have ever owned. I received a sample from Sephora and fell in love. The scent is similar to walking on a beach right after it rains. Not strong or overbearing. Would highly recommend. It's a little expensive, but the smell is addicting. You can also purchase it as a roll-on to save some money.
Hannah K.
Greenwich, CT
This is my absolute favorite smell for perfumes. It kind of has a slight sunscreen-y smell so I wouldn’t get it if your not into that. The only con would probably be it’s price because its more on the expensive side.
(There’s a rollerball version you can get if you want to just try it out before committing)
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
This is my go-to Summer scent. It captures everything Summer means to me and takes me to a whimsical, better place. If that makes any sense. The faint coconut smell combined with the scent of salty beach air is just divine. It lasts long on me as well. PERFECT for the warmer months.
Jessica B.
Kansas City , MO
This is one of my favorite scents! It’s beachy without being too “sunscreeny”, if you know what I mean. The scent lasts a few hours but often needs to be reapplied at least once.
Christine N.
This somehow captures the cool wind blowing above the waves on a beach. This is that fresh, light and almost refreshing. This is not a typical fragrance but really does smell like a location so it threw me at first. It makes for a different and unique experience.

Besides capturing the wind blowing above water, there is the coconut smell of sunscreen. It isn't intense enough to smell like you are wearing the sunscreen but that someone else near you is wearing sunscreen. There is this saltiness that ebbs and flows like waves as it competes against the sweetness of the coconut. There are also hints of kelp and sand that can be detected.

When I have this on I am actually not thinking I am wearing a scent. I feel like I am in a hotel with windows open by a cool and breezy beach on vacation. It isn't perfect (too much coconut, not beachy enough) but it is nice. I would not wear this regularly lest it lose its transportive quality, but great for weekends or those moments.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Let me start by saying fragrance is personal. Everyone is different and our body chemistry is different. So for fragrance, I don't really listen to reviews..I go try it for myself! This is pleasant, clean and just beachy! I get compliments on it, but I don't feel like I'm drowning in perfume. It's just a nice, soft scent. I don't spray the whole bottle on me either;-) All I can say is try it for yourself! If it doesn't work for you that's because everyone is different, not because the fragrance is unpleasant. I adore this scent. The only reason for the 4 stars is I wish it had more staying power.
Katie G.
Arlington, MA
I love this scent but am having trouble justifying the purchase - it's pretty expensive - since the perfume doesn't seem to hold on my skin/clothes/etc. If I spritz it on my hair i can definitely still smell it but don't want to get into that habit. Has anyone else had issues with the scent not staying noticeable? I know that I tend not to smell perfume as much after frequent use but would want to make sure the bf is still enjoying! Worth it - yay or nay? Cheers!
Leala A.
What kind of scent is this? would you it in the day at work? how light is it? is it youthful (sweet) or can anyone wear it?
Raquel R.
I love the smell of the beach kinda perfumes and ones that have strong coconut and vanilla notes to it. I'm going to check out this one but are there any recommendations of others like this?
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
What are the notes in this scent? Does it have a fresh and clean smell?
Sophia M.