MakeupPerfume & CologneMaison Margiela
Maison Martin Margiela Replica At The Barber'S

Maison Martin Margiela Replica At The Barber'S

by Maison Margiela

At the Barber's scent evokes the memory of an invigorating masculine ritual: the sounds and sensations encountered at a local barber shop. Get back to this relaxing instant with this aromatic Eau de Toilette. At the Barber's is a true balance between aromatic and woody notes. Its freshness is made up with tonka beans, white musk, black pepper, rosemary, lavender and basil accord. Focus on the orchestrated ballet of gestures: a shaving brush is soaked with soapsuds before the blade slides jerkily over the skin. The trendy vintage ritual ends with the soft rustling of a warm white towel on the cheeks. This subtle aromatic Eau de Toilette is part of the Replica Collection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maison Martin Margiela Replica At The Barber'S!
Santa Monica, CA
Maison Martin Margiela Replica At The Barber'S uploaded by Demarco S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This fragrance you wear at picnics or gatherings. It’s sexy greet and meet type of cologne
LOVE this scent. Long lasting not too strong and not too feminine either. Got it as a sample and bought a bottle because it's so nice. Little pricey but worth the cost and would buy it again for sure!
Magnolia, TX
Maison Martin Margiela Replica At The Barber'S I'm in love with this parfume brand ❤️, this scent is one of my favorites, by the name, it seems so "boyish", but actually this scent is really nice also for the woman 😍, the smells is last long all day, highly recommended, sometimes I spray it before I sleep, and the smells is keep strong through the night ❤️
Dallas
Maison Martin Margiela Replica At The Barber'S uploaded by Michael H.
At the barber is not overbearing. It makes for a very good casual scent that should evoke spending time at the barber. (Lol) I implore you to get your nose on this one. I smelled at Sephora.
Austin
I have several “Barber Shop” type fragrances, but this is my ALL TIME favorite. All of the Maison Martin Margiela Replica line is amazing, but this one will ALWAYS be in my collection no matter what.
Petaluma , CA
This fragrance is listed as a male fragrance but if you look at the notes, white musk, lavender, basil, and tonka bean, you'll see that they are all pretty gender neutral. The Replica line has done an impeccable job of capturing a time and place in a bottle and this is no different, it really does evoke the scent of a barber shop by taking the staple notes of an aftershave and and developing them. When it is initially sprayed on it smells like an aftershave and does lean a bit masculine but once it settles onto your skin and the top notes fade it smells much more complex and loses that masculine overtone. It is a scent that smells clean without any of the typical clean, soapy notes. I've gotten compliments on it and most can't tell that it is technically a cologne and one person said about 30 mins into wearing it it smelled like a mature, expensive, subtler version of Axe, but in a good way. Once it settles the tonka bean really comes out and warms up the scent. The fragrance is complex in a way that I can't really pick up on any specific notes alone but I like all of the listed notes and I like the scent even though it doesn't necessarily smell like what you would expect from those notes. I have an issue with fragrance allergies and headaches but I have no issue with this fragrance. The scent is strong but not overpowering and I find that a single spray is sufficient, although some may prefer two, and it lasts on the skin for about 18 hours, but after about 14 hours the scent has faded enough that you wouldn't pick up on it if you weren't looking for it. This fragrance is expensive, but niche and luxury fragrances just are, so if the price of this is off putting you should stick to mass market fragrance, but this is actually at the lower end of the price range for niche and luxury scents. If you have fragrance sensitivities these high end scents are more likely to be wearable for you. The scent lasts a very long time and you only need a single spray, so 3.4 oz should last you a very long time even if you wear it daily. Overall, I really like the concept of the Replica line and At the Barber's is one of my favorites, despite the classification of it as a men's scent. I really wish that this scent was available in a 1.7 oz size and rollerball but hopefully that will be added to the line in the future
Las Vegas , NV
This is an unisex scent that is soft yet unique. I fell hard for this scent. You can check this out in Sephora or Nordstrom. I had to add this scent to my collection, even though I already have over 25 perfumes. I love unique and bold scents. Don't be like everyone, stand out in a good way!
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this fragrance. It's crisp and classic without being overpowering. Makes me feel fresh when I leave the house, day or night. My only gripe is with the label which can fall off if wet. I recommend this to everyone.
Lannon, WI
This is a great scent for my husband. So relaxing scent and it lasts a long time. The bottle is cool but I don’t know if it is for travel. Doesn’t come with a top to cover if it tips over
Philadelphia, PA
This is my husband’s scent. It’s very lovely, fresh, and an interesting twist on masculine.

Looking for your answer?