Maison Martin Margiela Jazz Club Eau de Toilette Spray

by MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA

Jazz Club immortalizes the masculine and exhilarating ambiance of a Brooklyn jazz club. The balmy base scent of musk, vanilla, tonka bean, vetiver, and tobacco leaves combine to evoke a familiar but forgotten moment a night's sojourn to a hidden jazz club. Close your eyes and let the fragrance transport you to the memory of sinking into a deep leather armchair. Listen for the sweet reinterpretation of classic notes and coppery tones as they float through the subdued lighting. Cocktails linger, wafting their liquor-infused scents through the maze of bar stools and the subtle strains of tobacco. The silhouette of each 'REPLICA' bottle is inspired by classic apothecary jars, allowing the collection to be instantly identifiable. Each bottle carries a 100% cotton label, which is printed using black ink text and resembles the tags used on the clothing and accessories for the 'REPLICA' couture collection. The unique pumps are wrapped with a rope to symbolize the authentic reproduction of the original 'REPLICA' couture line. Notes: Pink Pepper, Primofiore Lemon, Neroli Oil, Rum Absolute, Clary Sage Oil, Java Vetiver Oil, Tobacco Leaf Absolute, Vanilla Bean, Styrax Resin. Style: Spicy. Confident. Smooth.

Is this unisex or is it only meant for men?
How long foes it last in tour body?
Can anyone recommend an similar scented alternative to this?
Start your review of Maison Martin Margiela Jazz Club Eau de Toilette Spray!
Bellmore, NY
Maison Martin Margiela Jazz Club Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Alex C.
Ever been to a Jazz club? I haven’t but this scent sure does reflect it. This retails for about 120 dollars before tax. Comes in a nicely designed glass bottle. The sprayer shoots phenomenal. Now on to the juice from first initial spray you get boozy notes, cigars, cinnamon, touch of leather as well. I recommend you wear this around fall and winter with the crisp cold air this fragrance will project strong
Scranton, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a wonderful scent for men or women who like earthy tones. I find myself thinking about the scent a lot! It’s not something I actually wear but it’s something I like to spray on my sweatshirts and comfy blankets. Because of this I don’t go through a lot of it. It has a comforting smell. I do think that it’s too expensive thought which is why I docked a star.
Taylor, MI
Maison Martin Margiela Jazz Club Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Tina K.
i got a sample of this from Sephora and my husband loved it so much, he bought the giant bottle. it's a very sexy scent and not super cologne-y and overwhelming like many men's fragrances can be. it definitely has that cool nightclub kind of vibe. i even use it myself occasionally.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I absolutely love this fragrance. On the packaging it claims that it is a male fragrance but I would consider it more unisex. It’s got a wonderful warm and spicy scent. It settles really well on me and the vanilla comes out really prominent which I love. I highly recommend trying this out. The sillage is good but not overwhelming. My coworkers have commented on how great I smell as I walk by them.
Los Angeles, CA
This unisex spray is gorgeous, it's smoky and light at the same time, I can layer it on with other scents or wear alone and it's probably the sexiest fragrance I've ever had. I got it at Sephora over a year ago and I still have a ton left, so it's a terrific value.
carrollton, AL
This is such a seductive scent. I collect purfume and this is one of mi favorites in mi collection. It evokes such misteri. (mi letter whi is out haha im using the letter i in place of mi missing whi) This scent lasts all dai long and I alwais get asked what I am wearing!
Avenel , NJ
This is an amazing scent. Has a nice sweet/boozy opening. It’s fantastic how maison margiela really captured how a jazz club could be depicted. It does have some tobacco but it isn’t strong or offensive. This is actually a really attractive and seductive scent.
This is not exclusively for men, no matter what the packaging says.  This scent is delicious and beautiful and smokey and is a WONDERFUL change for those of us who can't stand that sickly sweet teenage smell that far too many grown women embrace with abandon.  This is a great fall/winter scent.  It's not too heavy, but is intoxicating and delicious.  Almost gourmand, but not quite.  I love it.
Strongsville, OH
Although the price tag is steep this fragrance last awhile, you only truly need one spritz, maybe two of going out. This scent seems more masculine at first but evolves and develops so beautiful with my female body chemistry. I love the deep and darker scents and i get that from this without feeling like I’m wearing men’s cologne.
Louisville, KY
The name of this alone should have been my indicator that my late 20s self was not going to like this fragrance. I was lucky to have an older aunt who felt extremely nostalgic when she smelled this and I gifted it to her but this is not a young fragrance. If you’re not at least a grandparent do not even smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...