Maison Margiela Replica Travel Size Fragrance Set, Size - One Size

Maison Margiela Replica Travel Size Fragrance Set, Size - One Size

What it is: A three-piece of travel-size Replica fragrances, formulated to evoke the scents hidden deep in memory. Set includes:- Travel-size Jazz Club Fragrance (0.33 oz.): a woody, spicy fragrance that recalls the cozy atmosphere of a private club and the chic and heady cocktails served inside, with notes of pink pepper, primofiore lemon, neroli oil, rum absolute, clary sage oil, java vetiver oil, tobacco leaf absolute, vanilla bean and styrax

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maison Margiela Replica Travel Size Fragrance Set, Size - One Size!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Maison Margiela Replica Travel Size Fragrance Set, Size - One Size uploaded by Jennifer L.
I love By the fireplace and this is a great way to try two other beautiful scents Jazz Club and Whispers In The Library. They're also smaller sized so you can carry them in your purse. I thought By The Fireplace was my favorite scent from this brand until I tried the jazzclub. These scents are warm and unique from other brands which makes it my all time favorite Parfums.
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
Maison Margiela Replica Travel Size Fragrance Set, Size - One Size uploaded by Rihana C.
I absolutely love all three of these fragrances, and this set was totally worth buying. I consider them all to be fall/winter fragrances. Whispers in the Library smells delicious... like being in a cozy library on an autumn day. By the Fireplace reminds me of drinking a really good glass of brandy by a roaring fireplace - I love its smoky notes. Jazz Club is similar to Whispers in the Library, maybe a little woodier. I didn't want huge bottles of any of them, and I like having a variety of scents to choose from, so this set is perfect!

Looking for your answer?