Maison Margiela Replica Springtime in a Park Fragrance Eau de Toilette Spray

by MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA

Lost in the midst of an urban labyrinth saturated with noise and dust, a garden comes to life. Flowers begin to bloom under the spring sunshine, proffering their delicate palette of colours and smells. An ideal location to pause for breath.

‘Springtime in a Park’ invites the wearer to take an olfactory stroll through subtle aqueous and fruity opening notes such as Pear, Bergamot and Blackcurrant. Harmonious blends of Lily of the Valley, Royal Jasmine and Damask Rose follow, carried by a musky and woody trail which is softened by a light touch of Vanilla.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maison Margiela Replica Springtime in a Park Fragrance Eau de Toilette Spray!
BUENA PARK, CA
Maison Margiela Replica Springtime in a Park Fragrance Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Jennice K.
Smells good. Although they say it’s unisex it’s more feminine than masculine. Since is eau de toilette it doesn’t last as long since it doesn’t have high concentration. Regardless the scent is very subtle and not too over bearing.
Escondido, CA
Maison Margiela Replica perfumes aren’t top notch quality, with immense lasting power. This scent was too floral for me and lacked the spicy warmth of amber scents that I love. It’s a very clean fragrance that’s light and springy.
Palmdale, CA
I like this product but don't love it . I feel the smell is a little musky. Maybe I'll try a different scent and see if I like it better. It was a little to "smell like my grandma" for me. Maison Margiela Replica Springtime in a Park Fragrance Eau de Toilette Spray
I got this during the pop up at south coast plaza. This is a nice light fresh scent that’s perfect for everyday/daytime. It’s not overpowering or not overly sweet. It’s a perfect amount of clean and floral.
orange
Purchased at: Sephora
I like it. It’s light and I love this whole brand for their colognes. It lasts all day and it’s not over powering granting you didn’t douse yourself. I got it as a gift, it’s too high a price for me to purchase
Cypress, CA
I tried it at Maison Margiela Replica popup. Personally, I don’t like the smell. It is a mix of floral and fruity smell. The packaging is cute. But floral market and jazz club smells really great.
Cypress, CA
This. Perfume. Smells. Amazing!! Probably my second favorite Mason fragrance! Definitely pricey, but definitely worth the price it’s sold for! You won’t be upset getting this scent!
Irvine, CA
It smells really pretty and floral, but it has a hint of baby powder smell. It’s not bad but makes it a little less youthful and more mature smelling. But I do like it, it is a light pretty scent. I recommend it!
Long Beach, CA
The smell just made you feel fresh, it’s weird! My boyfriend really liked it too. He doesn’t like something too strong, so this was perfect.
Irvine, CA
Smells very nice and soft! It is feminen..! Not giving headeche! Love it.. highly recommended! It is gonna be my favorite parfume