by maison margiela replica

Discover scents inspired by timeless experiences and familiar but forgotten moments with 10 of Maison Margiela’s evocative fragrances. Lazy Sunday Morning combines notes of lily of the valley, patchouli, iris, and white musk to evoke a familiar but forgotten moment—a sun-drenched morning of relaxation. Jazz Club immortalizes the masculine and exhilarating ambiance of a Brooklyn jazz club. The balmy base scent of musk, vanilla, tonka bean, vetiver, and tobacco leaves combine to evoke a night’s sojourn to a hidden jazz club. Beach Walk combines fresh and radiant notes of bergamot, coconut milk, lemon, pink pepper, and musk to conjure a walk along a sandy beach. At the Barber's combines fresh, clean notes of basil, lavender, tonka bean, and white musk. It’s like a visit to an authentic barber shop. By The Fireplace combines smoky and woody accords with the subtle sweetness of chestnut to reawaken a reminiscence warmth of a cozy fireplace in midwinter. Music Festival combines cannabis and leather accords with addictive notes of patchouli to create an aromatic scent that takes you back to Woodstock in 1969. Flower Market combines a sophisticated floral accord of Grasse rose petals, Sambac jasmine, and tuberose with cedar and moss notes to recreate a visit to a bustling flower market. Promenade in the Garden combines the intense femininity of Turkish rose, a woody, elegant heart of patchouli, sandalwood, and vetiver to create the scent of a stroll through the heart of an English garden. Lipstick On combines airy, powdery notes of solid iris with sensual galbanum, vanilla bourbon, and absolute tonka bean to evoke a woman’s nocturnal beauty ritual. This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 mL Eau de Toilette Travel Sprays in Lazy Sunday Morning, Jazz Club, Beach Walk, At the Barber's, By the Fireplace, Music Festival, Flower Market, Promenade in the Garden, Lipstick On

New Maison Margiela Replica' Memory Box! Set Includes Ten 1.2 mL Eau de Toilette Travel Sprays! Discover Scents Inspired By Timeless Experiences And Familiar But Forgotten Moments!

What are the favorites out of this set? They all sound so good.
Which has the longest scent in this collection?
Start your review of Maison Margiela Replica' Memory Box! Set Includes Ten 1.2 mL Eau de Toilette Travel Sprays! Discover Scents Inspired By Timeless Experiences And Familiar But Forgotten Moments!!
Richmond, VA
Maison Margiela Replica' Memory Box! Set Includes Ten 1.2 mL Eau de Toilette Travel Sprays! Discover Scents Inspired By Timeless Experiences And Familiar But Forgotten Moments! uploaded by Sarah H.
"By the Fireplace" is my signature scent in the fall and winter or whenever I want to smell like I've been camping (in a good way!).  It is a unisex scent that layers well with anything else I might want to add, although I usually like it by itself.  It has a warm scent of burning firewood which I absolutely adore.  The scent lingers on my clothing so if I don't wash my sweater and wear it again a few days later, it still has the wonderful scent and it doesn't smell "off".  Perfect for a man, but if you prefer something more feminine but still woodsy, layer it with something sweet and marshmallowy like Pink Sugar or a light B&BW spritz.  Very similar to the retired "Bonfire" scent by B&BW, but this smells more authentic and less artificial.  I will personally repurchase this ad infinitum. Also, the bottle is rustic, rugged, and I like it. Woodwick Wax Melt 3 Oz. - Evening Bonfire Bath and Body Works BONFIRE BASH Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 Ounce (2018 Edition) Pink Sugar Eau De Toilette Spray Bath & Body Works PINK CASHMERE Shower Gel Ariana Grande Cloud Eau De Parfum Spray WoodWick Premium Oval Evening Bonfire Scented Candle
Except for the scents containing patchouli (seriously yuck I can't believe anyone would smell like that on purpose-and it IS in 3 of the scents), I loved this set. My favorites by far were Beach Walk and By the Fireplace. They both did their job 100%. Beach Walk landed me right back to early childhood, when I used to bury my head in my mom's knees because I was shy...she was always covered in tanning oil. By the fireplace stoked memories of high school bonfires and camping with my dad, roasting marshmallows. He's passed on now, so those memories are especially sweet. I took a star off because half the set had patchouli but the other half almost made up for that.
Barnhart , MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been interested in trying to find a new fragrance for a while, and it can be such a process if you’re not sure what scent category you have in mind. This box seemed like a great way to try out a brand I had really been interested in, and did help me find my favorite! The travel sprays are small, but they’re pretty potent and I did find I got at least a week or 2 out of each one. My favorite wound up being the fireside scent, very toasted marshmallow, caramel, slightly musky scent that could pull unisex and is great for this time of year. Definitely recommend giving some of them a try!
Inglewood, CA
This is a great brand, they really stay on your skin. My favorite smells are by the fireplace during cold season & beach walk during summer time! All their fragrance are a good gift, each photo on the box represents the notes you’ll be smelling and are a very thoughtful gift, for example if you had a trip to the cabin in winter or in general the fragrance “ by the fireplace” will bring back that memory of a good time! Its smokey but also has a sweet tone of marshmallow ![product:maison-margiela-replica-by-the-fireplace-0.34-oz/-10-ml-eau-de-toilette-travel-spray]
One of the best fragrance wardrobe collections I’ve found. You truly get every scent category and almost the entire collection at a great affordable price. I only wish they came in glass vials to feel more luxurious. Highly recommend if you want to try “a little of everything” and be noticed for wearing some of the most known scents in major cities. [product:maison-margiela-replica-memory-box!-set-includes-ten-1.2-ml-eau-de-toilette-travel-sprays!-discover-scents-inspired-by-timeless-experiences-and-familiar-but-forgotten-moments!]
bronx, NY
I don’t have the set. The one i have is by the fireplace. This perfume my people is amazing. Is strong but is a good strong smell. The scent is look spice woody smoky smell. Is a combination smell unexplainable. As you all know, everyone have its own scent and whatever perfume you put on won’t smell like other people. I been using this perfume for 1 months and i love it. The only bad did this is the glass bottle i’m afraid it might break in my bag.
houston, TX
Maison Margiela Replica line of perfumes and colognes are THE BEST out there. The smells really do remind you of the name of the scent. Beach walk is exactly what you would imagine a good memory of the beach to smell like. Flower Market is like being in the middle of a floral department picking flowers. and my personal favorite s By The Fireplace. It's smokey and sultry. The perfect fall and winter scent that smells like a cozy night by the fireside...
Michigan
Purchased at: Sephora
Best fragrance for my grown up self lol. I work in a lab and you cannot have strong fragrances at all. I love by the fireplace it is a smokey smell very soft and very different. Perfect winter smell by far. You don't need alot and it wears on the skin heavenly. It is pricey but I bought the travel pen style as well and it is perfect. MAISON MARGIELA 'REPLICA' By The Fireplace 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Toilette Travel Spray
Harold, KY
I love this line of fragrance. I have purchased two sets of the memory box and my husband and I both use the fragrances! They have become our favorites. His favorites are at the barber shop and sailing day. I love music festival in the spring/summer and by the fireplace for fall/winter. I really can’t say enough how amazing these are! It is just like a memory. This is a great way to sample a bunch of their scents.
The box is ok. Not worth the price. You can instead go to sephora or nordstrom and get samples if you really want to see if you will like the perfumes. The perfumes are great, very unique than other perfumes i ever tried but the perfume wears off so fast. You have to keep reapplying every few hours. I would recommend but if you are on a budget, i wouldn't recommend any of replica perfumes.