Maison Margiela Replica Memory Box

by Maison Margiela

Discover the collection of Maison Margiela's Replica collection through this set. Inspired by timeless moments, live a unique sensory experience with those 10 evocative fragrances. Launched in 2012, this collection is mean to instantly evokes memories and emotions that echo the collective unconscious. Associate a scent to your own personal history. With both masculine and feminine connotations, find your favorite fragrance among Flower Market, Jazz Club, Beach Walk, Promenade in the Gardens, Lazy Sunday Morning, Music Festival, Sailing Day, At the Barber's, By the Fireplace and Lipstick On.

What’s eveyones fahorite fragracne in this line?
is this available in Australia?
Start your review of Maison Margiela Replica Memory Box!
Fallon  B.
Maison Margiela Replica Memory Box uploaded by Fallon  B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved getting this set as it has all the scents to try out and I have found 3 that I know I’ll be purchasing the bigger sizes - all very unique scents and definitely gives you a sense of difference of memories that you think of when spraying some of these scents! I love “under a lemon tree” soo fresh and airy/light. Love at the “at the barber’s” which can actually be unisex scent as it stands out like a male cologne but still soft enough that doesn’t overpower either! I also love the “spring time in the park” sweet and airy definitely makes you think of warm warm and sunshine! “Bubble bath” is another clean and fresh scent that can be layered with another clean scent. Oddly I like the “whisper’s in the library” scent as well! It’s a mixture of variety for anyone to test out and see what they like or don’t, but will be making more purchases!
Haley M.
Olathe, KS
Maison Margiela Replica Memory Box uploaded by Haley M.
I love the variety of Madison Margiela fragrances and this box set has one for every mood or season! Jazz club has been my favorite warm fragrance for winter but Under the Lemon Trees is perfect for spring!
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Maison Margiela Replica Memory Box uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
My boyfriend gifted me this for Christmas and I love it so much. I’ve always been intrigued by Maiason Margiela scents. This boxy is a journey. So many amazing scents. I especially love Jazz Club, By the Fireplace, and Lazy Sunday Morning, although they’re all beautiful. Jazz Club is a mans cologne but we fight over it(I usually win☺️). They’re all so lovely. Florals, spicy, sweet, fresh...something for everyone! I highly recommend this.
Angelina P.
Bloomingdale, IL
Maison Margiela Replica Memory Box uploaded by Angelina P.
I’m very impressed by this kit. I got it from Sephora. It has 10mini bottles each one is 0.06 fl.oz ( 2ml ). It’s such a good way to try all of the different smells from Replica. I feel like 2nd row has more light, fresh ,and flowery smell and the 1st one a bit heavier. I personally like Under the Lemon Tree : lemon citrus , and By the Fireplace: chocolate and smokey cedar. I don’t really like the flowery scent but if you do so Springtime in a Park and Flower Market , and Lazy Sunday Morning you’d probably like. All of all it’s a great mini kit MAISON MARGIELA Replica Memory Box
Heather L.
Burton, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Great way to test out a number of the different scents. Only downfall is that the tiny sample set cost the price of a small bottle of one scent. I LOVE by the fireplace and while I also enjoyed almost all of the scents, you only get maybe enough of each scent to wear twice. Better off going to Sephora and asking for a sample of the ones you’re interested in.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This has so many different scents to try and everyone of them reminds me of a different memory. I’ve loved Replica perfume for a very long time and was happy to see this at a price point that’s actually affordable❤️
Emily M.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Replica is hands down my favorite perfumery. They hit the nail on the head with every scent. Every one is somehow familiar while also being unique. They are worth the price and do not disappoint. I am a loyal fan and will probably buy every new release forever. This is a wonderful way to experience the brand and I not only recommend, I insist you buy it if you're on the fence.
Kim P.
Rome
First off you have to give it to him for the packaging of this I have to do leave a door and then for the different kinds of perfume they put in here it's a little bit of everything Iits got a little bit of something for everyone a memory that you don't know to open it up
gaby C.
I got this for mi birthday and it's safe to say these fragrances do not disappoint they are rich GORGEOUS perfumes that will leave you in a scent cloud all day!
Lauren E.
Fountain Vly, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Y’all this is literally the best Replica sample set ever, if you’ve been wanting to try this brand then grab this ASAP!! It has almost every scent they offer, with the exception of Bubble Bath and Coffee Break and possibly another. I purchased Whispers in the Library and By the Fireplace because of this sample set, and they last FOREVER on me. I love these!