Maison Margiela Replica Funfair Evening

by Maison Margiela

Funfair Evening evokes the memory of a joyful night in an amusement park, with neonlights and attractions noises. Scents of candy fills the air. Would you take a ride in the ferris wheel? Unless you choose to savour a toffee apple... Remember an entertaining summer night out, through edible accords of caramel, apple, star anise and marshmallow, soften by a floral heart of musk and orange blossom. This gourmand Eau de Toilette is part of the Replica collection. Use one of Replica Filters to twist your Eau de Toilette.

Is this still available to buy anywhere?
Is this product worth the price tag?
Is the scent long lasting? Or how long until the scent disappears ?
Start your review of Maison Margiela Replica Funfair Evening!
Johnna G.
Gilroy, CA
Maison Margiela Replica Funfair Evening uploaded by Johnna G.
Just got my Sample size from Sephora today and actually loved the scent of Flower Market - reminds me of jasmine, some gardenia, and roses too. Not overpowering at all. This would be perfect for spring and as a daytime scent. I would use this with a flowy dress + sandals outfit OR with ripped jeans + boho top + large summer hat + wedges outfit.
Divya S.
Corona, CA
Maison Margiela Replica Funfair Evening uploaded by Divya S.
This is the best floral fragrance I’ve ever tried. It has that fresh luxurious smell that’s perfect for every time. It reminds me of jasmine and rose garden. Its soft and feminine. Great packaging.
Cynthia S.
Killeen , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells amazing, like a garden of fresh cut flowers!! I feel luxurious when wearing this. It’s just so refreshing, I can’t get enough of it and best of all the scent last all day!! It’s FABULOUS!!
Stephanie L.
Madison, AL
Maison Margiela Replica Funfair Evening uploaded by Stephanie L.
This definitely doesn’t smell like a funfair evening to me. When I think of funfair evening, I think of cotton candy, candy, popcorn, like the fair! It says it suppose to replicate Santa Monica Pier, and as someone who lived by Santa Monica and went to the pier all the time, it definitely doesn’t smell like that. But that doesn’t mean this doesn’t smell lovely!! This is still a fantastic scent, on clothes I get more of the anise/orange blossom, but on my skin I get more vanilla/marshmallow scent. I don’t know if I’d repurchase just on the fact that I was expecting more of a cotton candy smell, but I still very much enjoy this fragrance!
Lindsay R.
Santa Cruz Ca
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume is the perfect combination of playful, sweet and sexy! This perfume much like a Funfair is a dizzying blend of candy floss, a little sweet licorice, orange blossom, and musk. I love sweet perfumes and this is definitely SWEET. I have a hard time wearing this on a hot summer day - it feels almost cloying. I live in Santa Cruz, though, and as soon as the sun starts going down and that cool coastal breeze starts to blow - I will spritz this on for a night out and I feel playful and a little wild :) I sprayed this on once in Sephora and could not stop smelling my wrist the entire day. I went back that night and bought a full sized bottle. I’ve never done that before! If you like a complex perfume, have a sweet tooth, and like to have fun - you will want this perfume in your collection. All of Madison Martin Margiela Replica perfumes are beautiful, deep and complex perfumes. No cheaply made synthetic smells here!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love every scent this company makes. They are spot on with what they are trying to create and I will continue.
avery S.
Washington, USA
I recieved this fragrance in a make up subscription box and HOLY COW. This is one of my go-to scents now. It's amazing how much it captures the smell and how long it lasts. I work in a sweaty work environment and no matter how much I sweat, the scent stays and it's so delightful.
Mo A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Ofc I got a sample for this because it’s a bit out of my price range but oh it smells so heavenly! All of the Margiela scents are fine and not too strong. This is one of my favorites.
Samantha L.
I love all of Maisons’s scents, but flower market is my favorite! A tad pricey but the bottle is huge and lasts so long! Great staying power as well!
Ladena W.
Purchased at: Sephora
A light fresh cut floral scent perfect for spring into summer! It is complex enough that it doesn’t remind me of a scent you’d identify with a teen but it isn’t so heavy that it’s matronly either. It’s very nicely balanced and has good lasting power. Maison Margiela Replica Funfair Evening
Ask a question to the Influenster community...