MAISON MARGIELA 'REPLICA' Filter: Glow 1.7 oz Perfumed Oil Spray uploaded by Megan Z.MAISON MARGIELA 'REPLICA' Filter: Glow 1.7 oz Perfumed Oil Spray uploaded by Megan Z.MAISON MARGIELA 'REPLICA' Filter: Glow 1.7 oz Perfumed Oil Spray uploaded by Amanda Q.

BY MAISON MARGIELA

An innovative oil-based fragrance primer that nourishes the skin and combines with the 'REPLICA' Eau de Toilette collection to create personalized olfactive signatures. The Glow Filter warms and illuminates olfactive memories with the bright kiss of sun. Notes of bursting citrus and the abundant freshness of neroli radiate in harmony with the 'REPLICA' fragrance collection, creating a joyous energy. Notes: Citrus Notes, Neroli. Style: Warm. Fresh. Energetic. see more...

Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Bought this perfume oil from Sephora in "Glow" and it has completely changed every perfume in my collection! The scent is floral that's a tad citrusy and gives any perfume a nice fresh "filter". It's an oil so your perfume lasts a lot longer when sprayed in combination. I put a little in a couple spots like on my collar bone, behind my ears, and on my wrist and then add my perfume. I am all about fresh scents that are not too musky so this perfume filter is perfect! It really changes the perfume game!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Citrus notes. Fresh scent. Subtle. Great for work. Very cozy. Medium lasting longevity. Spray nozzle not the best.
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD
This is a really neat little product. I recieved a sample size of this with my sephora order, in conjuction with a cologne (which i gave to my husband). I kept this filter oil for myself to play around with.
Its really does take your scent to a whole new level. It allows you to sort of change it up with your current perfumes and sprays. Its also pretty fun too! I just dab a little in areas i spray my perfume and then apply the perfume on top. I really recommend checking this out. Especially if you like mixing and creating, like i do.

back