BY MAISON MARGIELA

The newest collection of REPLICA Eau de Parfums draws inspiration from a unique vision of fantasy, unveiling personal aspirations, emotions, and dreams. Flying fuses notes of vivacious neroli with crisp bergamot to evoke the blissful reverie of taking flight through a light and airy accord. Daydream high into the bright and sunny skies above. Feel yourself detach from the ground below as you begin to rise up into the air. Embrace the wonderment of a sunny flight as you drift through endless skies, becoming one of the soft currents of the wind. Notes: Bergamot Essence, Petit Grain Essence, Orange Flower Absolute, Almond Flower, Ylang Extra Essence, Neroli Bigarade Essence, Musk, Moss, Aerial Accord. Style: Soft. Crisp. Vivacious. see more...

Buy on Sephora
April W.
April W.
Denver, CO
Received a sample of this with a recent Sephora order and am OBSESSED!! I was hoping to purchase during the VIB sale but was out of the country and missed out. My favorite types of scents tend to either musky/light woodsy or orange blossom/citrus floral. This combines both of those aspects in a beautiful, clean fragrance that is unique and not overpowering. I was able to wear this on vacation in Bora Bora, where all other fragrances I tried were WAY too strong. Has good staying power and has become one of my favorites! Just wish I had more :)
Amy T.
Amy T.
I LOVE THIS perfume. It is also for both men and women. Smells awesome. The only drawback is that is it extremely expensive. For a full bottle of only a few ounces, it retails for about $180. A little too pricey to keep using and buying. I wish they could make a rollerball vein of Flying and I would definitely buy that because it would be at a lower price point, but inavnnot find it.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
I received a free sample of this scent from Sephora and I am now hooked. I am a huge fan of this brand and loyally wear their other scents, but I wasn't sure how I was going to like this one. I love the citrusy undertones and the light, sweet scent. It is the perfect day time, spring time perfume.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Dallas, TX
I received a sample of this and it is a nice soft scent. It has decent longevity. It is like a more floral version of Tom Ford Neroli Portofino. I like it but it seems a bit overpriced for the full size.