Maison Margiela Replica Beach Walk Eau De Toilette

by MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA

A stroll along the ocean. Feet sink into the sand. Waves brush the skin. The sun at its zenith radiates the beach. “Beach Walk” evokes the memory of a summer day.

Fragrance Notes:

BASE NOTES :
Musc
Cedar wood
Benzoin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maison Margiela Replica Beach Walk Eau De Toilette!
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t normally like fragrances like this, I usually prefer something deeper, spicier, or sweeter so when I fell in love with this I was shocked how good it smells and how much of a staple this became for me! It’s really light and airy and just makes you smell feminine and clean and I do love it for an everyday summer daytime scent.
Costa Mesa, CA
Maison Margiela Replica Beach Walk Eau De Toilette uploaded by Kamala K.
This is such a beautiful scent. Went to the pop up and actually mixed this with “whispers in the library” (another beautiful beautiful scent) and I was in heaven. Why go with one scent when you can be a mixologist and have your own signature smell. #contest #ReplicaPopUp @Influenster @maisonmargielafragrances
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love this scent, but it's definitely made for warmer months. It smells like sunscreen in the best way- coconutty, salty, and fresh. It reminds me of being on vacation, so I save it for summer days when I'm out in the sun. Bonus: I love how the bottle looks on my dresser.
Salem, MO
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfect. It’s definitely a unisex scent. It stays on. It’s perfect for spring and summer time, it’s light and fresh. I get many compliments on it when I wear it. Replica perfumes are the only thing I’ve considered purchasing a bottle of.
St Albert , AB
This is the most amazing scent ever created. It’s like putting Hawaii, California and Dominican in a bottle! The scents reminds me of beach walks- duh- and nights on the pier, and sun tan lines and seeing the glisten off the waves. It’s incredible.
Smells heavenly and lasts all day long. The perfect spring/summer scent. Yes, these are pricey perfumes but well worth it in my opinion. You do not need much at all. I love the combination of sweet and floral notes in this fragrance.
Hillsboro, OR
Smells amazing. Light and fresh, not aquatic. I don’t like aquatic and so many beach scents are. This is warm and light all at once. It’s perfect for all year. It’s my absolute favorite perfume. For an eau de toilette it lasts!
Hawthorne, NJ
This fragrance is reminiscent of my family’s home by the boardwalk. It smells like the best mixture of sunscreen and sand and salt and makes you feel like you’ve just spent a leisurely day at the beach.
This is my favorite scent for spring and summer. It’s so unique and reminds me of a perfect beach day. Yes the price is high, but I managed to get it on sale at Sephora and a little goes a long way!
Love this perfume!!!! Reminds me so much of the summer, i love it! It’s not too strong but not too light. It’s a great everyday scent for me. The bottle is so beautiful!