Maison Louis Marie No.04 Bois de Balincourt Candle

by Maison Louis Marie

Fragrance Family: Earthy & Woody Scent Type: Warm Woods Key Notes: Sandalwood, Vetiver, Amber Wood About: Maison Louis Marie composes delicate scents to enchant your lifestyle with a botanical tradition since 1792. This scent is a sandalwood fragrance...

Does this candle fill a space with high ceilings?
Start your review of Maison Louis Marie No.04 Bois de Balincourt Candle!
Robin B.
birmingham
This is my go-to candle scent. I’ve burned through several of these and they truly fill the house for hours. I get so many compliments on this scent (I wear the oil and perfume also). I like to use the glasses after the candle is done for plant propagation or holding trinkets. To add, I recently tried a new trick and used the left- over wax that is underneath the wick and made a small solid perfume using an old M.A.C. Cosmetics eye shadow pan. It has long-lasting scent and is a bit smokier than the No.04 oil/perfume. Maison Louis Marie forever and always, for me... well at least until I find my new favorite :)
Jonathan U.
Inwood, NY
Maison Louis Marie No.04 Bois de Balincourt Candle uploaded by Jonathan U.
Purchased at: Sephora
I wanted to love this candle so bad because it smells really good. But, it causes my throat and nose to feel very irritated and it is the same effect on my wife.
Katarina J.
Portland
BEST CANDLE. It smells so good while burning and has a decent throw. If the candle is not burning but the room is warm, it will still emit some scent, which I love. This product feels very fancy while not costing and arm and a leg.
TLO L.
I would not recommend, when the candle is lit, it smells like stale AMC butter and popcorn. I would recommend the body oil and perfume in this scent.
Jamie S.
This candle is absolutely perfect. It has an amazing sexy smell and fills the room immediately even when it isnt lit. I first found this candle in my favorite pilates studio and ran to sephora to buy it for myself. Soooo good.
ɑndreɑ B.
Chula Vista, CA
Maison Louis Marie No.04 Bois de Balincourt Candle uploaded by ɑndreɑ B.
It has a mild aroma that I like to use to spend a relaxing time, the previous one is expensive but the fragrance lasts for a long time just like the candle
Ashley R.
Seattle
All time favorite. Just ordered my 3rd one. Lasts a good amount of time. Just make sure to burn evenly so you don’t waste any
Kara C.
westlake
i love candles and this one smells great! looks very sleek and is the perfect size. i would buy again
Jaimie A.
Hermon, ME
love love love 💕 I’d like to take this scent with me everywhere I go- candle burns well, kind of small for the price but high quality and a decent deal overall
Julie N.
This is a great dupe for Le Labo’s Santal 26 candle. It is still considered to be moderately priced for a candle (in my opinion, though I sense a shift in nature tending toward luxe candles). It is..potent. Can definitely fill the room with aroma but not overwhelming. Do your candle care research and try to practice to extend your candles’ lives. It burns smoothly and doesn’t leave smoke. A definite favorite!