Maison Louis Marie
No04 Bois de Balincourt Body & Hand Wash

Maison Louis Marie No.04 Bois de Balincourt Body & Hand Wash

by Maison Louis Marie

A hand wash that moisturizes and soothes the skin while leaving it delightfully scented. Fragrance Family: Earthy & WoodyScent Type: Warm WoodsKey Notes: Sandalwood, Vetiver, Amber WoodFragrance Description: Maison Louis Marie composes delicate scents to enchant your lifestyle with a botanical tradition since 1792. This scent is a sandalwood fragrance with a dominant cedarwood and sandalwood accord supplemented by a spicy cinnamon nutmeg complex and an earthy vetiver note. About the Fragrance: Louis Marie Aubert du Petit Thouars was a pioneer in French botanical history.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maison Louis Marie No.04 Bois de Balincourt Body & Hand Wash!
Ashley R.
Seattle
My all time go to product. Leaves skin soft & clean while the scent lingers but isn’t over powering.
Ting
Vancouver
I received this product as a gift from some friends and I was so excited to try it, as I have heard great things about the brand. The packaging and branding is minimal and looks luxurious, so I will give them 2 stars for that alone. In terms of ingredients, it contains SLS which I am trying to avoid. Also, I cannot get over the scent. It is SO strong and smells awful. Maybe I just don’t like sandalwood; however, if you are a fan of sandalwood, this is probably the right product for you. I gave it to my boyfriend, because the smell is so off-putting.

Looking for your answer?