Maison Louis Marie No.02 Le Long Fond Perfume Oil 0.50 oz/ 15mL

by Maison Louis Marie

Fragrance Family: Earthy & WoodyScent Type: Classic WoodsKey Notes: Hinoki Wood, Cedarwood, White MuskAbout: Maison Louis Marie composes delicate scents to enchant your lifestyle with a botanical tradition since 1792. This scent is a savory mixture of hinoki wood accord underlined by notes of cedarwood and patchouli with a strong amber character. Louis Marie Aubert du Petit Thouars was a pioneer in French botanical history. Marie du Petit Thouars continues his legacy by creating luxurious products that focus on illustrious scents imbued with unique floral fragrances. All of her creations are phthalate, paraben, sulfate, and cruelty-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maison Louis Marie No.02 Le Long Fond Perfume Oil 0.50 oz/ 15mL!
Kate M.
Lafayette, IN
Fresh, green, and woody. This is my favorite scent from MLM, it wears well on my skin and works for all seasons. It can veer into natural bug spray territory or remind me of a camping trip but that's the charm of it. I also layer this under sweeter scents that I want to balance. Lasts 10-12 hours.
Kristen N.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t typically love floral scents but this one is amazing. I love the oil and how it melts into my skin. I bought the sampler pack of these at Sephora and this one was hands down my favorite one.
Abigail M.
Atlanta, Ga
I’ve had this tiny little bottle for going on two years! It is incredibly comforting. I typically don’t go for florals but this scent is so rich, green and fresh with just the perfect rose smell! I will repurchase. 100%
Christina R.
Greenville, SC
I actually have the No.04 Bois de Balincourt Perfume Oil and it is truly AMAZING. Every time I wear it someone has asked me what I'm wearing. Its pretty expensive for a little 0.5oz roll on glass bottle, but I have had it for over 8 months and have barely made a dent in the bottle. It lasts for a long time on me as well since its an oil verse the alcohol perfume's. I will definitely be repurchasing this oil.
Ashley D.
Mableton, GA
I love this oil! It’s super clean and effortless!! I feel so classy whenever I wear it! Definitely a compliment getter for sure! I definitely going to purchase this again! I always have it in my purse!
Tamara S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Nothing has ever smelled quite like this nor quite so lovely. The first hint is bright and thrilling! Then it mellows into the sort of woods I’ve never seen before. I can only imagine fairytales take place amidst trees like these.
Rachel B.
Definitely go for the oil base for this scent as it lasts all day long and is more cost effective than the spray. I think that you also use less oil and get more scent than if you were to use the spray. This is a signature scent and is similar to Le Labo for a fraction of the cost.
Crissy L.
New York
I recently bought 6 of the mini oil scents and I can say I adore them all! You can not go wrong with them and their scents.
Cassie W.
Lakewood, OH
Can we just talk about how amazing these perfume oils are? This is luxury at an affordable price with amazing staying power. I use these for travel because it’s a small compact oil. It lasts forever and smells so gorgeous.
Karina B.
Whittier
A few dabs of this perfection in a bottle keeps you enticed all day long. Rich and empowering, yet refreshing and clean. I love how it makes me feel throughout the day. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing soon.

Looking for your answer?