Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Scented Body Cream, 250 mL

by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Scented Body Cream, 250 mL Details #ONLYATNM Only Here. Only Ours. Exclusively for You. A second skin with the luminous notes of Baccarat Rouge 540. A poetic alchemy where the aerial notes of jasmine and the radiance of saffron carry mineral facets of ambergris and woody tones of a freshly cut cedar wood. Baccarat Rouge 540 scented body cream, 250 mL / 8.5 fl. oz. Designer About Maison Francis Kurkdjian: Paris-born Francis Kurkdjian is revered as on.

Hii I am considering purchasing the gift set with both the BCR540 Perfume and body cream. But wanted to know whether it is worth getting this or just get the EDP alone. Is the body cream scent long lasting? Does it smell a lot like the EDP to those that use the body cream do you use it with the EDP and do you receive compliments about the smell?
Hey guys! I was thinking about buying the Baccarat Rouge body oil or body cream. What do you think? Is it worth itMaison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Scented Body Cream, 250 mL ?
Is the scent as bold as the parfume?
Start your review of Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Scented Body Cream, 250 mL!
Krystale A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a wonderful scent how ever I was expecting something a little more. It smells 95% identical to in the stars by bath and body works. If anyone is looking for a duplicate to save $$
Sheka B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
This cream isn’t worth the money and doesn’t smell like the perfume . The only reason I am not taking it back is because neiman marcus ran a special and I got it for free . Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Scented Body Cream, 250 mL
Taylor K.
Minneapolis , MN
Kukrdjian's products are considered to be 'luxury' for a reason! This ultra-moisturizing, and professionally scented body cream hydrates the skin and leaves a subtle-yet-distinct scent, without irritating the skin with heavy fragrance. Pairs amazingly with the body oil, hand cream, and parfums of the same fragrance range.
Jasmine P.
Broomall, PA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I Recently Got This As A Gift For Christmas. Don’t Know How Much This Was Going For. This Is The Best Body Cream I’ve Ever Had. I Use It Straight Out Of The Shower & When I Wake Up; The Scent Is Still There. I Try To Use On My Arms Only When I’m Out Working. Great Scent !
Hanna S.
Knoxville, TN
This does smell like the perfume but it gives me a headache for some reason... I continue to use the perfume but not the lotion...