MakeupPerfume & CologneMaison Francis Kurkdjian
Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait, 24 oz/71 ml

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait, 2.4 oz./71 ml

by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait, 2.4 oz./71 ml DetailsJoining forces around common values of expertise, creativity and excellence, Maison Francis Kurkdjian and Baccarat are extending the collaboration they initiated in 2014 for the Rouge 540 anniversary fragrance launch. Originally an Eau de parfum, Baccarat Rouge 540, Baccarat Crystal's olfactory signature, is now available in a new form: an Extrait de parfum. 71 mL/ 2.4 fl. oz. Designer About Maison Francis Kurkdjian: Pa.

This is a lot of money does anyone know if its long lasting n worth the price>?
[product:maison-francis-kurkdjian-baccarat-rouge-540-extrait-24-oz/71-ml] Does the smell last a long time? For the price ?
I was wondering what this scent smells like or what it could be compared to?
Start your review of Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait, 2.4 oz./71 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel B.
I can’t find this dupe’s brand on here. So this is for OAKCHA Orphic and Sweven parfum. The Sweven is inspired by the original Baccarat Rouge 540. The Orphic is inspired by the Extrait 540. They are about $39 each and they are worth it!! They smell sooo good and way closer to the original than Ariana Cloud. (I still love and enjoy Cloud but these are much closer to the molecular makeup of Baccarat. Good company and great ratings and I am so glad I took a chance on these. They last all day for me. 👏🏼 Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml
Nicole A.
Brooklyn, NY
Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait, 2.4 oz./71 ml uploaded by Nicole A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is another staple in my perfume collection I find it a bit stronger then the other baccarat rouge 540 I use because this is an extract of it. Which I love because I always get stopped when I wear this perfume and asked what I am wearing. If I could put this in one word it would be MONEY. You just smell rich lol I highly recommend it is pricy but so worth it for me.
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait, 2.4 oz./71 ml uploaded by Stephanie P.
Of all of the dupes by Dossier that I have tried this is my absolute favorite. The scent is perfection. Orange, jasmine, plum, and amber. I am in love. Definitely recommend!
lupe M.
Redding, CA
Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait, 2.4 oz./71 ml uploaded by lupe M.
If you are looking for a sexy, Captivating and addictive scent look no more, MFK 540 extrait is the one for you. Yes, it’s quite pricey but in my humble opinion it’s completely worth it.
Andres G.
Bronx, NY
Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait, 2.4 oz./71 ml uploaded by Andres G.
I’ve heard a lot of good comments about this fragrance that I can’t wait to have it I’m so excited I love perfumes a lot and this one can’t wait to have it for real 🙌🙌🙌🙌 [product:maison-francis-kurkdjian-baccarat-rouge-540-extrait-24-oz/71-ml]
Micki P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait, 2.4 oz./71 ml uploaded by Micki P.
This smell is divine ! It lasts for days on my clothes even after I wash them. I don’t wear it often, and everyone is in masks so I haven’t received much compliments. But I have been stopped and people who know ask if this is what I am wearing, and compliment how great it smells. Anything you touch while wearing this perfume will smell like it for days. It’s a pricey perfume. I don’t think it’s exclusive anymore, so I don’t know if I would re purchase. I am looking into other perfumes from this line no one is really talking about. Overall, the smell is amazing and you would enjoy it !
Sabina J.
St Petersburg, FL
Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait, 2.4 oz./71 ml uploaded by Sabina J.
Well first i would like to say I am absolutely in love with the notes and the staying power. I received dozen of compliments even during the masked outing. It smells differently on me and on other people that have tried it. It has notes of jasmine and cedarwood. As you wear it, new notes start coming through, eventually evolving into smth that is yours. I also appreciate the travel size, since i always lack time to finish my routine at home and use my travel bottles rather then big ones that i leave at home.
JahQueen G.
Danbury, CT
Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait, 2.4 oz./71 ml uploaded by JahQueen G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Unlike the original parfum, I LOVE this. And so does everyone who smells it on me. It is long lasting, unique, and simply magical! This is my first bottle, but I’d definitely repurchase!!! Check out the review on my YouTube channel! Search “God’s Queen”💋Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait 24 Oz/71 Ml
Iris H.
Goleta, CA
Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait, 2.4 oz./71 ml uploaded by Iris H.
Purchased at: eBay
Hands down my favorite perfume. My husband also likes to spritz himself with it from time to time. It’s so seductive and elegant. Unique scent, but it is becoming more popular. It’s definitely pricey, and if you settle for buying it outside of the Maison Francis store/website, then you may end up with a knock-off or watered down/tampered/tainted bottle of it. Get it from a credible source. It’s worth the price if you won’t use the whole bottle in a couple days lol
Anastasia S.
Milwaukie, OR
Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait, 2.4 oz./71 ml uploaded by Anastasia S.
If I could give this fragrance a 20/10 I would. I can’t even explain how insanely incredible it is. At first sniff, I was like..... oh.... my....goodness.... this is so luxurious as it should be for the price! I can’t even describe what it smells like. It’s woody and alluring. The lasting powder is insane. I can smell it on my jackets months after spraying it on. I once wore it to a Christmas dinner and my mom smelled it in the garage after I left.... 5 hours later. It leaves a magical trail and anyone that smells it asks what I’m wearing. I’ve had this small sample for a year and all I need it once spritz. Just purchased the 2.4 oz for my mom for Mother’s Day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...