Maison Francis Kurkdjian À la rose Eau de Parfum, 200 mL

by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Damascena rose from Bulgaria Centifolia rose from Grasse Bergamot from Calabria Orange from California Violet Magnolia blossom Cedar wood Musk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maison Francis Kurkdjian À la rose Eau de Parfum, 200 mL!
How would you rate this product?
I used to use Jo Malone’s rose scent, but this one from Maison Francis Kurkdjian is so much more intense. Reminds me of the deep rose scents of Morocco and the many locations that sell the pure essence.
London, London
Maison Francis Kurkdjian À la rose Eau de Parfum, 200 mL uploaded by Juliette R.
I received a free sample of this which I gave to my husband to try. It’s quite a citrus scent initially followed by the rose smell. Initially I thought it was quite feminine but then that scent fades and it becomes quite a woody masculine smell. I quite liked it on my husband after the initial scent had faded, but I probably wouldn’t buy it as there are other scents that I prefer more for him.

Looking for your answer?