Maisie Jane's Organic Honey Glazed Almond Snack Pack, 1.25-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)

BY MAISIE JANE'S

Amber R.
Corning, KS
Flavored almonds are the only way I can go. Honey glazed = delicious! I know you take away some of the health benefits by not eating just raw, but it is so worth it to me! YUM!
Amanda A.
Though I am not a fan of plain old almonds, these honey glazed are fantastic! They taste more like a dessert and they keep you full.
Amanda A.

these are one of my favorite snacks. They're totally healthy and I love that these glazed
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Super yummy........... great size.......... decent price........ we enjoyed these but aren't easy to find here
Denise O.
El Paso , TX
Yum! These are good for when your are on the go! I work all day and I take two packs of these for the day!