Does it leave bad after taste
Are these salty? My doctor restrict me sodium so I can't consume much salt so I wonder if these would be good for me?
Can yall make amega mega bag of these?
Start your review of Maisie Jane's California Sunshine Products Organic Natural Unsalted Pistachios Packages!
How would you rate this product?
Mount Laurel, NJ
Great product for taking it the beach and snacking on. They taste great, and are fresh, and easy to eat. The only thing I would say that could make these better, is individual packages.
Shawnee, OK
I can buy the biggest bag and have them all ate before a show goes off. i love these i could live off of them. my favorite kind of nut in a bag. i use these onmy diets.
No Special Diet
I love these because they are so healthy and aren't loaded with the extra sodium. They are also convenient since they are shell-less which makes eating them less time consuming.
Bel Air, MD
I love pistachios and these organic ones are FANTASTIC. And they're shelled. Which makes my life so much easier. They're wonderful, especially as a travel snack.
Hialeah, Florida
No me gustan , no puedo tragarmelo le siento un sabor raro que nunca mas lo he comprado, cada cual tiene su propio gusto a mi no me agrado
No Special Diet
Who doesn't love pistachios? I know I do and whenever I can get my hands on them I will gobble them up! Thanks for such a great product!
Pistachios are one of my favorite snacks. They're totally healthy and I love that these are already shelled!
Gulf Breeze, FL
I love pistachios. They are so yummy and healthy. You can take them places for an on-the-go snack as well. I prefer salted though.
Staten Island
I love pistachios there so good and I like that there unsalted because then there not to salty and have a better taste to it !
No Special Diet
These are really good and has the additional boost of bring healthy as well. I carry these around to snack on all the time.
Organic, Kosher, Low Carb