Mainstays Wax Melts, Mulled Cider uploaded by Melissa H.Mainstays Wax Melts, Mulled Cider uploaded by Tish T.Mainstays Wax Melts, Mulled Cider uploaded by Madison L.

BY MAINSTAYS

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
These Walmart waxes are better than the dollar store ones but not as good as the original scentsy ones. the throw is not very far it’s not disappointing, is just not super effective. they are very affordable and you get what you pay for. I recommend them for every day use but if you’re having an event or someone over; I’d recommend getting the scentsy or bath and body works ones for a better and larger throw area. They are available in a wide variety of scents.
Jessica C.
Woodstock , GA
I love these wax melts in mulled cider, there are several others that I enjoy as well. They are very effective in creating a room full of yummy smells and are easy to break off to melt depending on how much scent you want in a room. They are very affordable and I often buy several different scents at once to mix it up.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
One of my favorite scents period. During the holidays I always stock up on the melts and the candles so I can have them year round. I have always loved this scent. This is one of MAinstays best scents and they last a while unlike some of their other scents.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
This is one of my favorite holiday scents! I melt it from Fall to Winter. It smells delicious and is pretty strong for only being a dollar.
Tish T.
El Paso, TX
I am in love with these wax melts by mainstays! They are super affordable only $1 and smell great! The smell is also long lasting!
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
This is my favorite tart/ wax melt brand - period and this mulled cider is my favorite scent! I am a tart/candle junkie (according to my hsuband) and I come back to mainstay again and again. Also, the price point is amazing, especially considering the quality!