Mainstays Wax Melts, Black Cherry uploaded by Aureanna B.Mainstays Wax Melts, Black Cherry uploaded by Whitney G.

BY MAINSTAYS

Mainstays Wax Melts, Black Cherry: Highly fragranced Immediately fills a room with a wonderful scent upon melting For use in wax melters Easy clean up and no flame see more...

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
These Walmart wax melts are better than the dollar store ones but not as good as the original scentsy ones. the throw is not very far it’s not disappointing, is just not super effective. they are very affordable and you get what you pay for. I recommend them for every day use but if you’re having an event or someone over; I’d recommend getting the scentsy ones for a better and larger throw area.
Dominique L.
Saint Louis, MO
Not a fan. While the smell is in fact strong and carries thru the whole room, it isn't exactly pleasant in my opinion. Smells similar to crayons melting. Very affordable. Packaging is basic. Isn't pre-cut,just has indents where you can break yourself and it doesn't break evenly when trying to break the cubes up to use 1 at a time.
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
I love using this to make the house smell amazing. I put it on whenever I have the guest over just to make the house smell nice.
Whitney G.
I really love this scent! It's strong and melts quickly. I normally buy my wax from online vendors.
Aureanna B.
Canada
It isnt my most favorite smell but it was definitely very cheap at Walmart and totally worth it if you like the smell of cherries. Very inexpensive and I really like this brand of wax melts.