Mainstays Textured Blanket uploaded by Kristie M.Mainstays Textured Blanket uploaded by Chantelé G.Mainstays Textured Blanket uploaded by Chantelé G.

BY MAINSTAYS

Klair H.
McKinney, TX
These blankets are everything! I mean, for the price you pay...you get some awesome quality. They feel and look great and hold up super well! I’ve bought several for me and even my kids! I would recommend these to everyone!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I got this blanket last fall in a deep red and a fall leaf patterned one. They are so soft! They are perfect for chilly fall and winter evenings. It washes in cold water and dries on low. I've washed both of mine several times as I have a fur baby that loves it just as much as I do! It hasn't lost any color or fluffiness! I hope Wal-Mart has them again this year so I can pick up a couple more for gifts!
Chantelé G.
Hartford, CT
Omg this blanket is sooooo soft, comfortable and it's gorgeous . It's in my favorite color. And I love the packaging 💜💜
Sheree S.
I love these blankets. They are perfect for watching tv on a cold day. Very Soft and economical.