Mainstays

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
It is a nice thickness without being overly thick and puffy. My son appreciates the weight/warmth and it fits his bed well. It is very wrinkly out of the bag but can be laundered and smoothed out. I love that it is reversible with different colors so if he wants he can flip it depending on the color he prefers. Plus the bag helps keep it neat for when we want to store it.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Mainstays Reversible Microfiber Sage Green Comforter was very colorful, cheery, soft, and warm! It fits well in our daughters room, and she loves it! It is a really nice size and fits her bed well. I love that it's reversible, so it's also versatile. I love the Mainstays brand, and I will definitely recommend and repurchase again! #incentivized
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I washed this comforter straight out of the package as I normally would. Tumble dried with a bunch of wool dryer balls and the comforter was so fluffy and soft. I’m not sure long term house the materials will hold up, time will tell. But I love the green color in my daughter’s room and she has noted multiple times how soft and comfy it is while also being very light for its size!