BY MAINSTAYS

Mainstays Odor Neutralizing Room Spray, Flower Bouquet, 4 oz: Aerosol spray creates an instant scented retreat Easy way to fragrance your home Great for any room Give your home a welcoming feel Neutralizes odors rather than just masking them see more...

LianLing G.
In love with this room spray. This vanilla scent makes my room smell like cupcakes and I feel as though I am in heaven lol I got these at Walmart and I got the last 2 vanilla sprays there. But no worries I'll be back for more lol
Jackie M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
At first this scent is really strong but than it dissipates and its only strong the first five minutes afterwards its no longer existent. I wouldnt recommend because i need a long lasting spray. Id choose a different brand.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I'm inlove with these odor neutralizing room sprays!!! They smell fantastic, I'm inlove with the garden rain sceant specifically, it literally does smells like rain, and the sceant lasts forever!!! Otra definitely with the price forsure!
Jessica T.
I like this spray better than the other brands. They are cheaper than them as well. The smell lasts longer, in my opinion than other brands that I have purchased.
Amber B.
Good price, great scent pay off and awesome selection of scents! I have purchased quite a few different scents and I haven't found one that I wouldn't repurchase!
Tamara P.
Spring, TX
I actually have the purple sand scent.. I spray it every now and then...its a bit strong..and kind of remind me of hair spray..other than that it smells okay.
June G.
I love the variety of fragrances available with mainstays. Its great at neutralizing bad odors and is relatively inexpensive and easy to find.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
Love these! They are like the bath and body works sprays but they are SO much cheaper! They smell great and have tons to choose from!
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Absolutely love this because a little goes a long way! One spray in a room lasts so long and the scent is amazing!
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I have purchased quite a few different scents and I haven't found one that I wouldn't repurchase! amazing product.
Sky L.