Mainstays
Jar Candle, Cranberry Mandarin, 6 oz

Mainstays Jar Candle, Cranberry Mandarin, 6 oz

by Mainstays

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mainstays Jar Candle, Cranberry Mandarin, 6 oz!
Shannon R.
I had my doubts when I made this purchase (from past experience) but it smelled sooooo wonderful in the jar that for the couple of dollars that it was I gave it a go anyway. And I absolutely love it, my fiance finds it nice as well. I light it in my office room as I work and it fills the room with a light fresh sweet scent in no time. Most certainly plan to repurchase when needed and recommend.
tennie B.
san jose
I'm a huge candles and these are the only ones I'll buy the 20 oz is only $5 at walmart. I bought this scent last time and absolutely loved it let it burn for a minute and the scent is really prominent and can smell it before you even enter the room where it is
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This candle was really decent. I don't think it lasted more than 12 hours overall, but it had a good throw and lovely fragrance. The price was reasonable, and I would purchase again I'd I could actually find it. I've checked multiple times and it's never on the candle shelf :(

Looking for your answer?